Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Act 5, Week 6: Scavenger Hunt Questions/Answers - Minitokyo

Act 5, Week 6: Scavenger Hunt Questions/Answers

Group announcement by RainfallingLove

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

New Questions this week and music!

1. (opinion) Thought about this after watching ep.5 of a certain anime...When you do something kind for someone and expect a *thank you* from them, could that be considered asking for a reward? Maybe you could call it *Thank you theft* or showing off your kindness....? (60 points)

2. (opinion) There are rumors going around that the recently announced rerun of the first season of "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" is just an April Fools joke and that it is actually the SECOND SEASON! Think this is true? or just fans in denial? (40 points)

3. (opinion) I just realized "Princess Resurrection" is going to be released in Sub only DVD's just like Clannad! And ADV film's release of Kiba didn't get much good reviews...Do you think there's a dark future for ADV films or still hope? (4o points)

4. How do you say *Internet* in German? (10 points)

5. What MT member recently made a layout with a Code Geass character? (30 points)

6. What is the name of the first opening song from "Kiba" (10 points)

7. Does Haven own any authentic Japanese CD's or not? (guess) (20 points)

8. Who is Danny Choo? Does he have a website? (30 points)

9. Who is Luka Megurine? (20 points)

10. In the U.S. there's a TV drama that is also very popular in Japan. Haven is a huge fan for this series and the main lead is played by Kiefer Sutherland. What is this series? (Hint: The title of the series is a number) (60 points)

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l205/Haven1/Answersprototype.png

1. How many people were fired from Funimation and Bandai recently? (10 points)
----aozoraskies was correct! *gives you a cookie*

2. (Opinion question) Who do you think is the best animation company in Japan at the moment? Do you believe it's Madhouse, Shaft, J.C. Staff, Kyoto, or maybe...Gonzo? why do you think their the best? (30 points)
----Thanks for the opinions! My favorite is SHAFT!

3. (Opinion question) Do you ever get sidetracked from the main story in movies or anime? Like when you see a samurai holding his katana in a position you never seen before and all you can think about as the movie or anime continues is that position, or when giant robots invade trying to annihilate humanity you notice one of the robots has the word "fart" imprinted on it and all you can think about as humanity is destroyed is that robot with that word. Does that annoy you, put you in despair? or do you find it funny sometimes (60 points)
----Thanks for the opinions! It happens to me way to often.

4. (Opinion question) Do you think it's a good idea to move the questions to announcements? Please be honest. (50 points)
----Thank you all for your opinions! It really helped out^^

5. What does the word Zwei mean in the anime title "Gravion Zwei"? (50 points)
----It means 2 ^^

6. What anime DVD's did Bandai recently delay till around April? (hehehe 20 points)
The answer is Lucky Star Volume 6 Limited Edition DVD, Gurren Lagann Best Sound CD, Gundam Seed Destiny Anime Legends Part 2 and Wolf's Rain Anime Legends Perfect Collection...

7. Just recently Apple had released something new for Mac users, but it is not what you would call pretty...but it has cup holders ^-^ so what is it? (40 points)
----the answer is iGo - Ergonomical Desk for Macintosh Users

8. Was Haven able to go to the Phoenix Comicon this year? or not? (guess) (10 points
----unfortunately no...turns out you need to pay to get in...I had money, but it cost much more then I expected -_-

9. After reading another volume of "Girls Bravo" Haven has decided to drop the manga, will he continue on the anime though? (guess) (30 points)
----The answer is yes...the anime is a bit better then the manga...but that may be because more fanservice is in it then the manga XD

10. What has changed in Haven's Anime List in his userpage? (40 points)
----Answer can be that the words are blinking, more anime added, and it's been alphabetize orderly.

That concludes this announcement ^_^ If your too busy then just ignore this and get back to whatever your doing XD and Oh yes...
"Please post in guestbook!"

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.