Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cafe TB's GREAT NEWS:Featured SEASONAL MEMBER! - Minitokyo

Cafe TB's GREAT NEWS:Featured SEASONAL MEMBER!

Group announcement by Cafe-TB

page 1 of 1 4 total items

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

I know it's time, so...guys! we have a new FEATURED SEASONAL MEMBER!
EDIT: So, for the guys who didn't notice this little thing in our page (in the POINTS SYSTEM section)

Quote: when u level up, (...) in the seasonal features (each four months) the one with biggest points will receive a special banner and MIGHT be promoted.

So, now as you can see, we have a member that has got a huge level so far, so now, she is gonna receive a special banner this day! YAY!
And u know who it is? Lol I guess that u already know, but here it is...
is... *suspense...*
YoruAngel866! with 42 points and level: moka

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee122/x_Miku_x/Cafe--TB/congratstoseasonalfeature.png
So, she as promised, receives a special banner, and since the circunstances demand it.. she will be promoted to MOD! :) :D weeee!
She will be a mod for a trial period of 3 weeks, later we'll see if she stays as a mod <3

Say hello to our apprentice!
BTW.. each season we are gonna reset our points system so.. take a look at them before they say good-bye.. all the points are gotta be set to 0 again :(

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

uwah what a beautiful award!
good job miku on making it!

And gratz to yoru-san! I'm glad u won! 8] *gives applause*

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

*Applaussseee~~~~*
Congrats Yoru-san ^^

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

OH my thanx guys XD im so happy XD
oh apprentice mod? firstly i would like to know what my duties are XD and i hope i can do it right and i hope i wont disapoint you guys XD
thanx XD and i absolutely adore the banner XD its beautiful

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.