Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If u could live anywhere, where would it be? - Minitokyo

If u could live anywhere, where would it be?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

I HATE living in the USA! Screw america. I would love to live in Canada. GO CANADA! ^^ So where would u like to live?

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Really, where do you live in the u.s?
i think the U.S is fine with the exception
of *cough cough* the government.

Quote by DarkMaiden1369I HATE living in the USA! Screw america. I would love to live in Canada. GO canada! ^^ So where would u like to live?

haah yay for free health insurance!!

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

I live in Tampa FL and I hate it and I agree the government is bull shit. lol^^

Signature Image

Quote by DarkMaiden1369I live in Tampa FL and I hate it and I agree the government is bull shit. lol^^

Tampa, Florida? That's like way across the U.S. for me, I live in Fremont California ^_^' ...
yeah and I really hope that John Kerry wins

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

I wish we had another person running for prez b/c in my opinion bush and kerry suck. ^_^'

Signature Image

Quote by DarkMaiden1369I wish we had another person running for prez b/c in my opinion bush and kerry suck. ^_^'

I'm just saying that Kerry is A LOT better than Bush...Bush sucked :sweat:

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

Canada kicks butt alright. If I could live anywhere else in the world, it would be either Kamikawa(my hometowns sister town in Japan) or Okinawa.

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

I don't know about ya'll, but I'm proud to be an American. I think the only good Canadien cities are Vancouver or Toronto. People in Montreal or Quebec can rot in Hell, rude ass motherfuckers. But I would defintely live in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Signature Image

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Probably somewhere else in Brisbane, Australia. The place I'm living in now is too quite (apart from the military training grounds across the motorway a few houses down. They go off).

Apart from in the same country, it would have to be Japan (for obvious reasons). Time to start learning Japanese!

I would choose to live in England, I love that country.

I would go to Europe or Japan.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.