Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 This is not a dating site, right? - Minitokyo

This is not a dating site, right?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

Not sure if I'm even putting this in the correct forum category, but I got some message from viviancutie (or something like that) yammering how we could be a good match, etc.

Minitokyo isn't the place for that, am I right? Or was this just some weird spammer?

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

No, it's not a dating site :P I mean sure, people could meet here, but that's not what the site's for. If someone's bothering you I'd just tell them straight up that you don't know them and aren't interested and see if they stop sending the messages.

Signature

uhm lol technically this can happen on any website really! It doesn't mean this isn't the place for it..but if she's just some random person you've never talked to before it may be odd. She may have just seen your profile and became interested *shrugs* I mean if you can make friends on websites like these I don't see why you can't find someone your interested in a non-friend way as well. But that's really up to you and what your interested in ^^'

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Those are scam attempt messages, you should contact a mod about that so they take care of it.

I mean, honestly, getting stuff like that out of the blue should be fishy to begin with.

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Our love bug has been dealt with. She isn't coming back.

Just report them to a mod and they will be dealt with.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.