Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Its in whose nature to Betray, Men or Women? - Minitokyo

Its in whose nature to Betray, Men or Women?

Its in whose nature to Betray?

Men
10 votes
Women
4 votes
Both
29 votes
Both, but you dont betray when you trully like the person.
30 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 63 total items

both....
i mean a man .. a woman ....anyone could cheat..
it's not about beein a male or a female .. it's about ur nature .... who u r as a person
n what r ur circumstances or surroundings....
n whole situation u r in ...
n above all that it's about chemistry
that's it ...as simple as that....

It's just in some people's nature. I think gender has nothing to do with it.

Why is there no 'none' option, I wonder...

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Sanchu

Sanchu

Waiting is a Talent

even if you like the person you cheat with you should at least break off your other relation before you cheat XD

Signature
If you can't understand my delicate stupidity, how can you understand my hardcore Insanity?

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

It was the SNAKE'S FAULT!

merged: 05-15-2010 ~ 02:10am
yeah, it's both, it is in the blood of every person to have been sinned. Being born was a sin...

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Quote by LonelyAmureIt was the SNAKE'S FAULT!

yeah, it's both, it is in the blood of every person to have been sinned. Being born was a sin...

Being born was a sin? Care to elaborate? I thought that to sin is to consciously take a bad choice, but nobody chose to be born...

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Quote by SanzosSaru

Quote by LonelyAmureIt was the SNAKE'S FAULT!

Being born was a sin? Care to elaborate? I thought that to sin is to consciously take a bad choice, but nobody chose to be born...

Well, from what I've heard from some strict baptistesque christian churches they believe in this thing called "original sin", because when you're born it's considered a sin, and funny thing is that throughout your whole life you have to choose to make up this sin otherwise something bad will happen to you or blah blah blah

I particularily don't believe it because I'm buddhist, we don't believe in god, nontheistic, we believe in doing good ^_^ but just to throw it out there, you could read the article...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_sin
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091105095623AATwJ1v

But you're right, I shouldn't have to have said that ^^'

merged: 05-16-2010 ~ 12:00am
FOUND IT! Yeah, here's the exact place it says so sanzo

Lutheranism

Martin Luther agreed with John Calvin that humans inherit Adamic guilt and are in a state of sin from the moment of conception. The second article in Lutheranism's Augsburg Confession presents its doctrine of original sin in summary form:“ It is also taught among us that since the fall of Adam all men who are born according to the course of nature are conceived and born in sin. That is, all men are full of evil lust and inclinations from their mothers’ wombs and are unable by nature to have true fear of God and true faith in God. Moreover, this inborn sickness and hereditary sin is truly sin and condemns to the eternal wrath of God all those who are not born again through Baptism and the Holy Spirit. Rejected in this connection are the Pelagians and others who deny that original sin is sin, for they hold that natural man is made righteous by his own powers, thus disparaging the sufferings and merit of Christ.[36] ”

Luther, however, also agreed with the Roman Catholic doctrine of the Immaculate Conception (that Mary was conceived free from original sin) by saying:“ [Mary] is full of grace, proclaimed to be entirely without sin. God's grace fills her with everything good and makes her devoid of all evil. God is with her, meaning that all she did or left undone is divine and the action of God in her. Moreover, God guarded and protected her from all that might be hurtful to her.[37]

How cruel T^T

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

no entiendo

LonelyAmure,

Thank you! I understand what you meant now...ah, how perfectly stupid and cruel religion is. I will never understand people who take this seriously in the XXI centuryXDXDXDXD

I think it's wierd anyone could consider gender to be related to betrayal at all. Though I suppose gender related society rules could...but then it would depend on the culture...*head promptly wanders off to the clouds of contemplation*

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I would same men

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 63 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.