Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I wanna know why so many of my scans are deleted, even if some are fine, in spite of all the things said about it. I feel like this is happening to me personally, even WITH the scans not being up here first! It's really worrying and bothering me...

Bryon

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

The scans you've had deleted were replaced with higher quality versions, what's not to understand?

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

:-/ Well, I get that, but I also feel as if it's an attack, even if I'm sure it isn't.

Bryon

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Are you saying people are uploading better quality versions of your scans just to attack you? Or that the staff is choosing to keep the better quality versions over yours just to attack you? I hope you realize how silly and self-absorbed that sounds.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

I know. And I do apologize. Feel free to close this topic if you like.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.