Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Care if others tell u bout their gf/bf, and U DONT HAVE one? - Minitokyo

Care if others tell u bout their gf/bf, and U DONT HAVE one?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Waah! And im hating it, I'm tiring of it really! i hate how ppl see me as a good friend, and not as a GIRL!
When all the people around me start telling me about their ex-boyfriend/girlfriend, or that they are on plans of having one, and they ask me for advice and tell me,
cuz they consider me a good friend (or that's what I think )
but whenever more I talk with them and tell them some advices, deep inside me I feel like with some anger and loneliness..

Cuzz, until now.. no one.. NO ONE (except in kindergarden) has ever told me that they like me or something.. and I (by instance) havent got any boyfriend either.. (that's cuz I was in an all girls school. >.< )

I wish to be seen for the guys more than a friend, but as a GIRL, they dont care sometimes that some topics are not for girls.. and well, I dunno..
with some guy, for example, he's shy with girls but then i said what if we meet and I talk to you.. so u wouldnt talk to me in person and he said: with you is different
duuuh! >__<...
And here lies the question:_ Aren't I a girl too? We met like total strangers in life, but we talk more to ourselves in MSN (and after another meeting.. that was like. >.< )

I wish someone likes me.. as a girl.. duh.... (not meaning him.. but anyone?!?)
And.. I'm not desperate into going in a relationship with someone i dont like.

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

EsperanzaC

EsperanzaC

friendship is the best!

I understand you it is the same thing with me XD

the-aikuchi-squad wataru-yoshizumi-fans lovcom

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Same with me. I'm pretty cool with it, though. I don't mind being single - I'd rather enjoy it than wither in it.

If you really do want to be in a relationship with someone, I suggest doing something more flirty/straight forward with the person you like.

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

There's nothing wrong with being supportive for someone's relationship. It's good to stick with someone for that person might need advice or need your moral support

You must be a very nice person for you friends to approach you this way, but I guess they ain't as thoughtful. Ha ha, I'm in the same situation, only I'm a boy. No gf or girl-friends, but I'd rather my friends seek my opinion when they needed it than not asking for it because they know it might hurt my pride as a guy. I guess for a girl it's different, I don't know...

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

i hate it it makes me feel bad but if u tell them can we please stop talking about this they will understand

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

All my friends that were girls.... I liked them as a girl. But I never had the guts to ask any of them out.

In your situation, well patience in a virtue. Believe in that and you'll be rewarded in the end.

Don'tcha see the big deck don'tcha see the big chain don'tcha see the big grill wonder who they hatin' on lately its that one dude.

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

Cosplayer,Photograp& Illustrator

Haahii><Miku-chan
if you feel like that,just find your true love and I think you will have a fun with him^^
Oh yeah,you're not alone...all of your friend is with you and I know thatyou're very nice girl,and very good at singing^^
hey,try to take audition for your song^^
I love your voice^^

aaah,gomen I talk about something else^^
maybe cause you're too nice,so they can feel better to talk with you^^
and I hope you will find your someon special soon^^
ganbarou nee ^^

Signature Image
naru-nanao-heroineskururu-forevershugo-charavocaloid2make-your-best

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

i know how you feel, like your best friend is some one that you admire and all, but apparently does not know that you like him or something like that. i don't have much experience with these kinds of things so i'm afraid i can't help. but i can say that if you like him, just tell you your feelings. you can do it upfront or write on a note, and tell him. so on.

for me haha... i don't have a boyfriend. the last time i did... well i didn't turn out quite right. so yeah anyways. i am not attached. =] so i can continue fangirling for all i care~ haha~ but it's best not to pin yourself onto someone so fast, enjoy your life freely~ ^_^ and enjoy it while it last. =] best to concentrate on your studies and stuff, dun wanna get all emotional and stuff.
another advice would be not to like him so much... cause well it's best if he loves you more than you love him, cause that way the relationship will last. and this really has been proven.

so dun worry about people seeing you as a good friend rather than a girl, the time will come, so you dun need to worry for the future the future will come to you! you get what i mean right? ^_^ well than good luck. i better continue studying... >.<

Signature Image

Don even try to tell me dat...i'm not a councelor...

奥村雪男 :
『今からで。。。僕はお父さんの代わりに弟​を保護します。』
『これは笑っするものではありません!』

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Ah, I know how it feels, but I don't mind it. Like melymay said, I don't mind being single; don't have many choices anyway >_>
It happened to me today, I was going home with two other classmates and they were talking about their boyfriends, amongst themselves. I didn't care about it, though, since I'm not that good a friend with them.
Plus, my best friend knows when to talk about her boyfriend and when not to :)

And what you're feeling is normal, I think every girl feels like that at some point in their lives. Since the boy you're talking about is shy, you should make the "first move", or at least encourage him a bit by acting friendly :) Just act like you're friends, and you can gradually get close to him. I don't think rushing into a relationship is the best option, in this case.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Quote by norine07i know how you feel, like your best friend is some one that you admire and all, but apparently does not know that you like him or something like that. i don't have much experience with these kinds of things so i'm afraid i can't help. but i can say that if you like him, just tell you your feelings. you can do it upfront or write on a note, and tell him. so on.

Lol, this is not what I meant at firat place.. I didnt meanT THAT i'M LIKING HIM OR WHATEVER .. i JUST SAD THAT IT WAS AN EXAMPLE OF a friend that we met kinda.. it's hard to ezxplain (and long too) but the thing is this: let me make clrea that I do not like him, what I was talking about is, that why is he shy with other girls but not with me.. that's what I kinda dont know.. >.< (and I don't have a manly personallity)
So please, don't put ur responses telling me that, >.< *goes and reedits entry*

Quote by pandemonium91(..) Since the boy you're talking about is shy, you should make the "first move", or at least encourage him a bit by acting friendly :) Just act like you're friends, and you can gradually get close to him. I don't think rushing into a relationship is the best option, in this case.

And again the same point? >.< I repeat, I don't like him or whatever (in fact, anther girl was joking saying that he was interested in me, but I dont believe it.)
So i repeat: i dont like him. x_x

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Well thats because he knows you don't like him. Thats why he is comfortable with you. He probably doesn't like you either. He is shy with other girls because he likes them.

You need to spread out your options because going specific isn't gonna help you. Get to know a person because if you go by looks alone your gonna get your heart broken very quickly.

Don'tcha see the big deck don'tcha see the big chain don'tcha see the big grill wonder who they hatin' on lately its that one dude.

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Quote by RockandRollaWell thats because he knows you don't like him. Thats why he is comfortable with you. He probably doesn't like you either. He is shy with other girls because he likes them.

You need to spread out your options because going specific isn't gonna help you. Get to know a person because if you go by looks alone your gonna get your heart broken very quickly.

Haha, I like to reply to replies XD by looks alone? haha, and yeah, maybe what u said that's right, like unmutual unlikeness... maybe it's ok with that one guy,l but with all of my male friends? That's the point.. >.<

Signature Image

yeah i suppose I don't care at first if my friend tells me they have a bf I'm happy for them and then they get in over they're head and start gloating and bragging and acting like they're hot shit. And then I can't start a conversation w/ them unless its about they're sweetie, its okay at 1st but then it adds on and gets irritating
I'm only in middle school I've had bf's but then we break up and its just another memory.. that i forget and then my friend gets one and maybe keeps a longer relationship and compares herself to me.. I feel bad and betrayed and i just except it but its mostly the comparing and bragging that follows me in the first place

UNRELIABLE
I can never be 2 sure

*LOL* Good topic (reminded me of an old friend ;_;)
First of all, CHANGE is WANTED, is it because of your looks, persona, behavior or even by the way you talk D:
you must sort thigs up with yourself
Secondly, be open with others :D, it helps alot when you feel lonely ;_; .

as if for me, I'm not really into that kind of relationship right now after my baaad experience with someone :S

cya~ :D

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

meh it doesn't matter for me I'm a loner anyway

meh sig banners are overrated

Samurai Cool is single !

hurry and send in your applications

merged: 02-21-2009 ~ 06:31pm
well seriously send something, i won't mind !

merged: 02-21-2009 ~ 06:31pm
female a plus

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

^^ LOL>

FuturePerfect

FuturePerfect

The Pretender

Whack a link to your profile to some boys ;)
Im sure they will fall in love with you ;)
I did :A

Yeah but totally the same but im male.
Pfff.

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

well im sure there are people who because see you as a girl, they are shy to talk to you! id you think that way, it would make sense wouldn't it?

HikaruKage

HikaruKage

Inane Devvy

it happens to me as well.

they do see you as a girl, but more of as a girl who can help them because they cant understand girls.
it's alright really. at least you know people trust you.
take your time.

maybe the one who will fall for you is worthwhile ;D

or if you still think it sucks, think about all the heartbreak and problems they go through, which you dont have to.

it's unfortunate but for a few years i have been told by friends with relationship problems that i am 'lucky' because i don't go through 'all of that nonsense'

it might seem offensive to others, though love and life is what you make of it.

good luck

DeviantART
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Soren Kierkegaard
Perhaps it's harder to watch the burdened that to be burdened, that is why people always look away. -M.

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

I think this happens to everyone, not just girls. (I have a male friend right now trying to get a girlfriend but all his friends that are girls just sees him as a good friend. xD)

I don't particularly care about whether someone likes me romantically or not. I'm not a big fan of romance anyhow, so I'm happy when guys just think of me as a really good friend and come to me for advice. It makes me feel glad that they can trust someone like me with their problems.

If you really want someone to like you, just tell them... Or, if you're too shy for that, act really obvious about it.

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

it does hurt sometimes

why?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.