Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of alchemist are you? - Minitokyo

What kind of alchemist are you?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

I'd like to be an elemental alchemist who can control any element through the use of her singing voice! Do you think this will be a great idea that this elemental alchemist can use the same power of her voice to make the Homunculi dance until exhaustion?

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Water or ice alchemy. I hate too much heat and if I'm thirsty, I know I got water to drink.

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

flame alchemist, just like Roy Mustang

scarlet alchemist

Man is still less himself as speaking in person. Give him a mask and tell the truth.
Oscar Wilde

sth about nature i guess (like earth or like the shodai, makes forests and stuff) or sth like K? (or sora), f any of these exists

zero3

zero3

sweet dreams...

fire and ice... ooohhh hot and cold... hehe

I want to be the kind of Alchemist that May-chan is~ That short Asian one from FMA Brotherhood if you guys don't know what I'm talking about.

oh yes, I tried clapping my hands together and transmute something... didn't work XP

fire all the way!

healer(does it exist?) or wind alchemist :D

I would specialize in metal alchemy. I would carry around a set amount of metal at all times and transmute it's shape and properties whenever I need it. I could transmute its shape into a sword, shield, spear, axe, or armor, while i can change its properties like electrical and thermal conductivity and hardness depending on how I want to use it.

Well, I am the Blood Alchemist! muhahaha! :D
><

Flame alchemist

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

immortality...?^^

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

wind and smoke...could have fun to blow every thing away then when attacked disappear like smoke... poof!

Signature

metal and earth

MoREaNaTo

MoREaNaTo

SavE Me FroM My S~elF

changING the character ^^ yay i am going to be kakashi lol XD

BleEdinG EyEs is sTh that u will NevEr unDerstanD untiL u SeE The HeLL I hAvE BeeN ThrouGhSignature Image

Wow, some of these are silly.
I guess I'd prefer to specialize in manipulating air.

Life.......^^

AniFre101

AniFre101

waits patiently

Destruction and recreation xD

Wind alchemy for me, so i can easily kill my enemy by taking the air from their lungs...

Hmm....not quite sure exactly....but maybe an elemental alchemist( all elements, including metal) along with time. Creation and destruction sound interesting too.

Fire of course!

I ? ED!

umm...maybe fire? Like Roy?

Ithink... fire.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.