Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of alchemist are you? - Minitokyo

What kind of alchemist are you?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

hi =D ----------------

merged: 09-21-2010 ~ 07:05pm
hi =D ----------------

merged: 09-21-2010 ~ 07:05pm
hi =D ----------------

hey guys,
i

if I choose fire I'd be useless in rainy days! =D (like roy)

I think it'd be strong arm alchemist or the flame alchemist! (Cuz it sounds cool!) But definately it'd be Edward's. His alchemy it doesn't depend on a transmutation circle

merged: 09-22-2010 ~ 03:34pm

I think it'd be strong arm alchemist or the flame alchemist! (Cuz it sounds cool!) But definately it'd be Edward's. His alchemy it doesn't depend on a transmutation circle

merged: 09-22-2010 ~ 03:35pm

merged: 09-22-2010 ~ 03:37pm

I think it'd be strong arm alchemist (cuz of his power and speed) or the flame alchemist! (Cuz it sounds cool!) But definately it'd be Edward's. His alchemy it doesn't depend on a transmutation circle

I would say fire. One reason is because of my love for Avatar's firebending, so being one on FMA would be awesome =D

I would be the Purging Alchemist. I wouldn't specialize in any style. I'd adhere to the true essence of alchemy, the refinement of base materials, whatever they are, by purging them of impurities.

Fire, maybe?

I wanna be like Ed - a FullMetal Alchemist

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

It's difficult...
I prefer water and ice... yeah... but fire is wow, too. ^~^

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

I'd be a water alchemist! yay! ^^

Shadows? o.o

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

air.....but i like fire too.(*_*)

Fire fire fire! I <3 Mustang xDD

Fire Alchemist Yeah!

Fire! (Roy Mustang *

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

Atomic Alchemist...

<Patay sila diyan!>

WHopps! i said something on a different language..<that's not a bad phrase, haha>

Matter is made up of atoms! So, being an Atomic Alchemist makes me the most powerful...But I really am useless against vacuums...damn..

who cares?

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

a super hot fire alchemist

HaganeKen

Saber Suki...

In regards to healing alchemy, it would be more of the Xing specialty, since theirs has an affinity for healing, or if you has a philosopher's stone lololol. Ice and water are very similar in the fact that both are the same matter, its just the state of motion they are in, so essentially u can be the same xD. Fire can manipulate air in some fashion since fire requires oxygen to fuel it xD. Many metal/earth elements are just different through the structure of their atoms, for instance carbon constitutes diamonds in the form of a crystal lattice making it one strong rock haha.

I conclude by saying...Hentai Alchemist. Lol, but seriously like...Hikari no Ken Renkinjitsushi?

i dunno wat it is to b frank

OMG, what a difficult choice! Mmm.. I guess fire or lightning ^^

I like ice/snow :D

Quote by madaramewannabeWhatever, so long as I could make things go BOOM!

That's all I can say as well :D

Fire of course! ^_^

Chess alchemist
create object using chess pieces
like golden rook
platinum king
etc

KitoMinatoro

KitoMinatoro

Shadow Fox

Shadow. I'd manipulate light to change the shadows.

fire, i think

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.