Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Questions about some previous submissions that were deleted... - Minitokyo

Questions about some previous submissions that were deleted...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Peorthmegami

Fanboyistic randomness

My recent submissions 'The Sides of Saber....', 'Saber....Rock Mode! ' & 'Saber Portraits Book Cover' were deleted, I was informed by a very helpful commenter that the scans were already in the gallery, upon searching for them, I found them, and determined that (in my opinion) my scans were of a slightly higher quality (I believe they were at a higher original DPI, and a slightly larger overall resolution for at least one of them); thusly, I would like to see the existing scans deleted in favor of mine.

Thank you for your time.

Edit: Slight edit for clarity.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Peorthmegami(in my opinion) my scans were of a slightly higher quality

That is incorrect. Your scans do indeed have a higher filesize, but there is absolutely no noticeable difference in the quality of the images.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Peorthmegami

Fanboyistic randomness

Quote by Marissa

Quote by Peorthmegami(in my opinion) my scans were of a slightly higher quality

That is incorrect. Your scans do indeed have a higher filesize, but there is absolutely no noticeable difference in the quality of the images.

Okidoke, thank you for your time and care in replying quickly :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.