Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Don't Leave Me Wallpaper - Need Critiques - Minitokyo

Don't Leave Me Wallpaper - Need Critiques

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hi! I've just got bored and decided to make a wallpaper... XD
I didn't post it in Minitokyo yet because it somehow looks empty. That's why I posted it in here. Can anyone tell me what can I put in the empty starry night background?
Also, please give me good tutorials to add planets, moons, effects and others. I searched through the web and saw some, but I would like you to share some of the sites you know that offers good tutorials.

Bad comments or good comments are acceptable! Just don't tease my work... I'm not always using Photoshop nowadays because I lost it in my computer and I made this wallpaper in my best friend's computer. Mine is CS while hers is CS4... wahh! XD I wish I have one!

Now... going back to the wallpaper.. here is the wallie... <3

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8189/dontleavemethumbjv0.jpg

CREDITS:
Anya007 for the Gundam 00 vector
Photoshop CS4 (thanks to my best friend for letting me use her Photoshop!)
artofgrermartin.com v.xiv (for the tutorial!)

~Meyrin

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

Koboshi93

Koboshi93

La vie est un cadeau.

yep yep, must add some planets and brushes for the background.
I can't help you, I don't know any tutorials for this :x

kogedonbofrench-tribu shugo-chara anime-fans-united
other groups: kamichama-karin and wataru-yoshizumi-fans and The-Library and Manga Holics join!

I don't like your starry sky at all. I wouldn't have realized what it was if you didn't mention it. I think you should put less starts but make them more interesting, not like now where it's just a bunch of dots on a background. That's why your wall looks empty anyway. I also think the starts could be more bluish than now and you could put some shadowy contours of buildings or nature in the background. That's just my no-wallpaper-experience opinion.

As Ko said add a planet or two and that should make it look better.

it looks more like some film grain stuff in the back ground, then a starry sky.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Hm. Interesting color set up.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

I'd suggest less stars, and bigger, with maybe a little color to them. That way it doesn't look like background noise, but individual stars that make the background more interesting.

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

the bg is just plain
the vector's the best part of the wall....
you need to think of the theme for the bg

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.