Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Re-upload of wallpaper - Minitokyo

Re-upload of wallpaper

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Darkfinal

Darkfinal

.:In Wonderland:.

I uploaded a wallpaper to the wrong category and i deleted it so as to re-upload it to the correct category. However, i cannot upload it as the site wrote that 'This image already exists on Minitokyo'.

What should i do to resolve this problem?

oh, and a second question if i may, is there any way to edit the comment section when you upload a wallpaper? I just read the wallpaper policy and realise that i did not type adequate information for my wallpapers. How can i salvage the situation?

Thanks.

Signature
A World Of My Own...

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

I did this once about uploading it to the wrong category. Well, you can either inform a moderator about it or maybe, jz maybe alter a few things in the wallpaper using photoshop and re-save and resubmit it again. I did the second option but it costed me another 3.3 credit :sweat:

As for your second question, do you mean how to edit your explanation about your wallpaper? Well, if so, you just enter into that wallpaper's page and on the left menu of the screen, you will find under the OPTION category, EDIT. Click on EDIT and just edit your information before saving.

Hope this helps. Ja~ :)

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

Darkfinal

Darkfinal

.:In Wonderland:.

Thanks akeedacrest for your help. I have been able to resolve my second problem smoothly. I will try using the methods you told me to resolve the 1st problem that I encountered. I greatly appreciate your help.

Signature
A World Of My Own...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.