Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lunamaria Hawke vs. Cagalli Yula Attha who would win and why - Minitokyo

Lunamaria Hawke vs. Cagalli Yula Attha who would win and why

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam MS Girls

Who would win Luna vs. Cagalli

Cagalli Yula Attha
9 votes
Lunamaria Hawke
10 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Any thoughts on who would with with Luna in the Impluse and Cagalli in skrike rouge.

Rules for thread

No bashing Lunamaria
no bashing Cagalli

Cagalli, if she could initiate Superior Evolutionary Element Destined factor. Otherwise, Luna has a higher probability than Cagalli, as she is a Coordinator, and has a better MS.

Signature
Control the Rage, Shinn!
"This is mankind's dream, mankind's desire, mankind's destiny! To be the strongest, to go the farthest, to climb the highest!To compete, to envy, to hate each other, and to devour one another!" - Rau Le Creuset

Quote by LordPreeJCagalli, if she could initiate Superior Evolutionary Element Destined factor.

What is this Superior Evolutionary Element Destined Factor that you speak of ?

SEED - this enhances a GUNDAM pilot's fighting ability. There are 2 types of activating (the second used by Kira and is the most effective one): through anger and emotion trigering the SEED mode ,and the other by sheer resolve. Cagalli enterred it through the first method, and mostlikely woul be able to beat Luna if they were fighting.

Signature
Control the Rage, Shinn!
"This is mankind's dream, mankind's desire, mankind's destiny! To be the strongest, to go the farthest, to climb the highest!To compete, to envy, to hate each other, and to devour one another!" - Rau Le Creuset

Well, I think Cagalli will win this battle. --And that's not because I'm a rabid fan of Cagalli :)-- The answer is pretty simple. Cagalli necessarily doesn't need to be in SEED mode to win a battle against Luna. Her strong sense of willingness, determination and belief can do more than SEED mode. Although Luna posses higher strength and techniques due her coordinated nature I hardly think she will be able to out stand Cagalli. Luna is a soldier who obeys orders --I try to ignore the fact that she hardly even made a wise decision on regular basis!-- but Cagalli is a leader, she thinks, weighs the situation, and fights according to it. And yeah, who are we kidding? She's Kira's sister for gods sake! The only natural person who can fight like a coordinator.

merged: 03-01-2009 ~ 04:41pm
Oh jeez! I just read the rules...sorry about that... couldn't help it ^_^'

Personally I dont think you are bashing Luna or Cagalli. She may well be a good leader (at least once she takes control of the country from greedy poiliticians). But being a leader is different than being a fighter. And her life is mostly sedentary. After 2 years of no battle between SEED and Destiny, I personally think she has lost a bit of her skill. She is probably better than "normal" coordinators in MS but not one experienced in countless battles, whereas Cagalli only fought in like 3 or 4 battles. And the cTrue, she is Kira's sister, but he was born out of an artificial womb and was uberly (quote:Quake sounds) GODLIKE in potential as he was genetically perfect (or near that anyway), but Cagalli wasn't genetically enhanced nor helped to design the MS anyway, so its not really appropiate to compare her to Kira.
Cagalli definitely has skill and willpower

Signature
Control the Rage, Shinn!

I wasn't comparing Cagalli to Kira at all. I just merely stated her relation with Kira. Sorry for the misunderstanding. As for Cagalli being away from battlefield, I try to assume that she's already warmed up for the battle. Of course, you cannot compare two people's skill and power when one's not fully ready! That's not fare! Let's just assume Cagalli has warmed up and is ready for battle with Luna. In that case scenario Cagalli still will be the winner in my opinion for the mere facts that I mentioned above.

P.S: I also am aware of how Cagalli was born, yet I think despite of Kira's genetic alteration and differences with Cagalli, they still share a lot of values together ;)

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

I choose Lunamaria!
she much stronger than Cagalli... she's one of ZAFT soldier, n MS pilot too.

~kitto dekiru~

errr... if only the poll worked for me.

I think the question was strange since Lunamaria should obviously be the winner IMO. She is skilled in figthing (after all she was a Red) and she has trainned a lot. Unlike Cagalli even if she wasn't bad, she didn't train that much and is neither a natural figther (but that wasn't what was asked for her)... as her being a leader... err, well she was a so long way from being a leader in Destiny and in Seed I didn't see her a lot as a leader by making decisions, but she had a good sense of rigth and wrong and wasn't fearful to express her opinion so she was more a kind of people that inspire people to do their best or at least to think. I don't think it counts a lot in real battle but it gives her a better balance in life (though the Destiny creators decided to kill this strong Cagalli -_- ).

Signature

Lunamaria, becauce she is a MS pilot, and Lunamaria already long become a pilot, then she already long to fight in battle field.
Note : In the game Gundam Dynasty Warriors 2 female pilot from Gundam Seed Destiny only Lacus Clyne and LUNAMARIA HAWKE, mean Luna is strong than Cagalli. Though Cagalli has Seed and she is a coordinatir but Luna has more experiance in battle field!

Btw sorry, because my english is not good

I am from ZAFT and pekopon

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I think Cagalli would have difficulty in battle against Lunamaria if Cagalli's father's words made itself known in Cagalli's mind, the creed of the nation of Orb of not attacking another, but not allowing another nation to attack them, yet not interfering with conflicts of others. I saw that Cagalli had a hard time because of it, especially in a world at war and ideals such as Orb's get them walked upon by other nations, such as the Earth Forces. With Lunamaria, she has no such ideals to protect like Cagalli does and has the freedom to fight at her full potential, without holding back. So Lunamaria would win.

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.