Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cosplay...Anyone here cosplay? - Minitokyo

Cosplay...Anyone here cosplay?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Seems that cosplay is not active in this side, so I would like to 'alive' this topic.
Anyone here cosplay?
Which character? Which anime?
How you get the costume and gadget?
Or...who is interested in cosplay?

OX For the moment, I'm cosplaying some character from Naruto Shippuden.
Awaiting for new character is Shinsengumi and two character from Bleach.

Spoiler (show)

What character? hehe! secret XD

So please leave your suggestions, comments or images as many as possible.
THANK YOU! :nya:

奥村雪男 :
『今からで。。。僕はお父さんの代わりに弟​を保護します。』
『これは笑っするものではありません!』

Flipy-223

Flipy-223

humph,

not
but I think I would like to :DD

cloudstrifekilledme

cloudstrifekilledme

Peace Around the World

Ive nvr been to one YET and i know that ill be cosplaying yuffie from final fantasy 7 =)) <3 i dont think there's been a cosplay convention lately from where i live.... =.="

Evil Sephi Yells, "MOMMY!!"

FuturePerfect

FuturePerfect

The Pretender

I would definatly like to,
I was hoping to goto the Grandnational Ball thing that was hosted in London.
Meh i dont have anyone to go with, so i guess i would skip the next event too.

No, but my brother does. I only like to mess around in conventions. Crazy events I tell you. I have yet to go to Acen. A very big convention.

Don'tcha see the big deck don'tcha see the big chain don'tcha see the big grill wonder who they hatin' on lately its that one dude.

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

I cosplay look for me on cosplay.com

meh sig banners are overrated

i like to but.. im really not good at sewing.. hehehe ..

like the cosplay .... hate to see ppl destroying them...

shomai19

shomai19

seraphic_demon

I used to but not anymore...takes too much time, cosplayed as Hajime Saito of Ruruoni Kenshin, Kiminobu Kogure of Slamdunk, Keiichi of Ah! Megamisama, and Squall of FF8. Too bad all our pix were lost

Weep as much as you want and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved like the gentle thrust of my pen. *poke*

---
Signature
	ImageAvatar and sig by Melymay, thanks. ^^

I do. I've cosplayed as Fujiwara no Sai from Hikaru no Go, Fujii Syusuke from Prince of Tennis/Tennis no Ouji-sama, Li Syaoran from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Shiro Kamui from X, Aoyagi Ritsuka from Loveless, and some other random characters. I've finished another Syaoran cosplay and am working on a Sakura cosplay for a friend. I'm also doing Taira no Katsuzane from Harukanaru Toki no Naka De 2 because Seki Tomokazu is coming Animazement, and Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji for a summer event.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I've only "officially" cosplayed once, as Ion Fortuna of Trinity Blood, which was, for me, a crossplay. I had to have help, as I am not familiar with using a sewing machine yet. The most recent time, I unofficially dressed-i.e., a lot of black clothing and braided hair-as Edward Elric (I'm sensing a trend, here), and ended up getting bear hugged/glomped by other Edward and Alphonse cosplayers who recognized my general getup. I'm planning a casual cosplay of Asuka from Evangelion: no plugsuit or school uniform, but one of her in a black shirt and green shorts with work gloves. There are also a few Ghibli characters I want to try out.
Take care,
~"TreaGirl".

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I cosplay but normally as my own character designs, rarely do I apply from other anime could be why I do have character designers approach me pertaining to my designs ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I cosplayed once As Light Yagami From DeathNote

Kimi

I would cosplay if I knew someone who was into it also. It'd be no fun to go to a con by yourself.

If I did go to a con, I'd probably go as Wolf's Rain Toboe, since I can't sew and it's an easy costume. If I could sew and make things, I'd go as Edward Elric (I love his coat!), and ANBU, or an Espada. Or as a Borg, if it's a sci-fi con. :)

I've been cosplaying off and on now for about 8 years, and I've done almost too many to mention XD I'm glad I found this thread! I was wondering if anyone else was into it.

Here's my cosplay.com page if anyone is interested.

http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/m31281/

I cosplayed several years ago as Sir. Integra from the anime Hellsing (not the OVA). Her costume was pretty simple because she wears a suit. I bought a blonde wig and wore a pair of old glasses, which belonged to my sister. I would say that the neatest part of the costume was the sword: I posed with my father's military saber...and my sister went as Rip Van Winkle..swastika and all...

Might do it again..I am told I look like Sailor Jupiter... but only if someone else does it with me...

i like reading manga prefer to cosplaying
but i fell cosplay is ecxiting

I am a beginner in cosplaying. So I and my best friend have only finished one Cosplay...
... Riku and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts^^ We also went to school with that Cosplay.
Ok... it was only for the time of our English talk, but we wore them at school. :D

I'm doing Archer ( Fate/stay night) after 12 days xD - on March 7th. It is quite an expensive cosplay because I spent a lot of money on my clothes but they are done perfectly. I went to a designer, a real pro, to get everything right and it cost me 180 euro. Q_Q Whatever, I might post some photos of my cosplay after I do it, see ya till then!

NobodyTwice

NobodyTwice

HARUKOXHARUKA

I love Cosplay *_*
My friend and i often cosplay together XD
-Kida& Mikado
-lavi&Kanda
-Ino&Sakura
-Lambo&Gokudera
-Hibari&Gokudera

Next: Rin Okumura and Renzou (hope it

Mangas,Cookie

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.