Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Spoiler Warning]Byakuya and Rukia's sister - Minitokyo

[Spoiler Warning]Byakuya and Rukia's sister

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Uhmm..not sure if there's already a thread about this, if there is then you can delete this one, i was always wondering, the relationship between Byakuya and Rukia's sister..totally forgot her name ^_^' XD

its upset that KT didn't go inner detailed of these two relationships, or even have a little past part about them and how they come to meet..etc etc. i know there is at the beginning but wasn't that much, i would like to see more in dept of these two. The reason why i make this thread, is because in the manga turn back to the pendulum, Byakuya as a lil boy, he was very talkative, angry, hyper..etc etc. especially to Youruichi..lol.

but now, that he's a captain, he has more of a noble and high strictness in him, very cold and silently mysterious, not so socialize if he had to only when needed..So then...could it be because of Rukia's sister that partly makes him into this coldness stone personality or is it only the responsibility of being a noble family and have to follow all rules..etc.? or maybe both? :sweat:

I'm quite surprise when I read the manga that Kuchiki Byakuya is actually a naughty brat in young... O.o
However, he was very serious now...I think maybe because of his wife.
The mangaka did not explain much on this... XD

奥村雪男 :
『今からで。。。僕はお父さんの代わりに弟​を保護します。』
『これは笑っするものではありません!』

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well it could have been the rules part but it could also be the fact, yes this is an old spoiler but it is still a spolier, that when rukia's sister got ill and died this could have been the turning point to making him cold, distant and slightly skittish, a hardening of the heart type thing so he could never love again, thus making him seem/appear cold bitter, etc to others...just a thought but no the anime nor the manga did not touch near enough on this...it would have been a good filler more than some of the other fillers in bleach -_-

BuBbLeS!

Signature

senbonzabimaru

senbonzabimaru

Byakuya x Renji forever

I agree it would be a good filler. But yet at the same time I think part of his appeal is mystery and maybe that is why Kubo Tite chose not to get into it or to save it until later on. Speaking of fillers they should do episodes of Renji and Rukia in their academy days or the other characters in their academy days. Instead they have fillers that I couldn't care less for especiqlly the recent one with soccer...

merged: 03-31-2009 ~ 08:27pm
I agree it would be a good filler. But yet at the same time I think part of his appeal is mystery and maybe that is why Kubo Tite chose not to get into it or to save it until later on. Speaking of fillers they should do episodes of Renji and Rukia in their academy days or the other characters in their academy days. Instead they have fillers that I couldn't care less for especiqlly the recent one with soccer...

I think Byakuya became strict because he promised to his parents that he will obey the rules no matter what and he also made a promise to his wife. He keeps his problems to himself and I think he really cares for Rukia.

thanks crew for the reply! its fun to read..lol^^

i agree to all of your replies and yes..there's too many explaination as of why Byakuya is the way he is now and via his past made and shaped him into who he is to the present day, though he did break some rules ever since Ichigo invaded SS and became their friend! lol! i find that cute and adorable though! to become friends with all 13 Captains and Lieutenants..etc. all SS knows of Ichigo.lol!

seriously..i would love it too to have fillers about Renji and Rukia at the academy and those others too..like Kira..Shuhei..etc. etc. its so much fun to watch that! why would they wasted $$$ on ridiculous fillers ..bounto arc..then that annoying princess girl's arc...when they could have stick with what we've said earlier to make into a filler insteaad. at least its a Bleach storyline of the past characters.

do you mean.. hisana?
i only watch the anime and not follow the manga. so, it's quite surprise for me XD.. (a naughty boy? really?) wow.. :D
i cried when i watched the story about his past and the reason why he becomes strict to her T.T so sad..

Signature
~~~~~~~~~~~~miawwwwwwwww??????~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol...yep its Hisana! i hope somehow and somewhat KT will reveal more of Byakuya's past in the future..though he already did a bit in the manga ..it wasn't really in dept more of relevant message to his past that lead to his present day.. and i know KT won't waste his time going back to draw more about byakuya's past but to focus on the project he has to draw ahead of him..lol! mangaka are busy that way! even so..at least reveal something about each Captain's past life..like Ryokaku Shunshui..8th captain.. i really want to know more about Ukitake too but i guess there's not much to his past.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.