Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 AHHHH, Someone PLZ tell me.... - Minitokyo

AHHHH, Someone PLZ tell me....

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Someone plz tell me what clean anime's are out there.
u know like no cursing, not much blood, not too much talking either 'cause that's boring sometimes, no nudity, no magic.
it'll be alright if it's something like Spirited Away type thing or like My Neighbor Totoro 'cause it's just about their belief and that's cool to examine.
so plz help me out here, thanx.
:sweat: ^_^'

merged: 02-24-2009 ~ 07:11pm
sagwa, i meant to put up a questionaire too. hopefully next time
hope to hear from u all. thanx. u can also pm me about it.

drsvans

drsvans

The werepyre burger overlord

I recomend you tried Habane Renmei. It is rather easy going and have a great story and a bit of the same feel to it as Spirited Away.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Well, the "clean" anime would probably be more along the lines of "slice of life" ones: Azumanga Daioh, Honey and Clover, etc. It would probably help if you listed a few anime that you enjoyed so we have something to go off of. :)

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm let's see nana is okay, but have you tried spirited away, howl's moving castle, kiki delievery's service, my neighbor tonto, origin....those are the ones that currently come to mind, I believe they are movies and not series I can't think of a series but maybe card capture sakura...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

shomai19

shomai19

seraphic_demon

Doraemon?

Or you could just mute out the "unclean" parts, whatever that is.

Weep as much as you want and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved like the gentle thrust of my pen. *poke*

---
Signature
	ImageAvatar and sig by Melymay, thanks. ^^

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Uh... "Clean" anime?
Not much of those around.

Well, let's see, I would recommend slice-of-life animes. Those have zero blood and are usually very cute.
Minami-ke, Yotsuba, Sketchbook...

Some others:
Saiunkoku Monogatari...? (some magic in here though)
Law of Ueki...? (complete kid's show, but some magic and blood in here)
Kino no Tabi...? (a bit of blood in the beginning, philosophical)
Toki wa Kakeru Shoujo (some magic, romance)

Yeah, there really isn't that much shows without magic/blood, other than slice-of-life ones.

I would suggest looking up Studio Ghibli's other films, since you seem to like Totoro and Spirited Away.

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

haha

pokemon if that even counts anymore :D
digimon if that counts

and FMA was not that bad, some blood here and there, and a little cussing. nothing too too bad

Signature

'clean' as in...? not dark and angst type, or not the one with bloody scenes
if that's what you're looking for, then...

tsubasa reservoir chronicle
library war (toshokan sensou)
special a
full moon wo sagashite
kamikaze kaitou jeanne
kaikan phrase (sensual phrase)
kurotsujishi (spelling?)
saiunkoku monogatari (sorry, can't remember the whole title)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.