Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats your favourite Pokemon? - Minitokyo

Whats your favourite Pokemon?

Tagged under Pokémon

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 216 total items

BAYLEAF

I am a member of Sakura group

GreenArcherAlchemist

GreenArcherAlchemist

.Reached my LAST RESORT.

Oh oh oh, too many to make a list! My fav is Mew, then Lugia and the other Legendary Birds (Articuno first). Vulpix and Ninetails, Rapidash, Squirtle, Gengar, Torchic, Eevee and its evolutions (Espeon and Umbreon in particular), Piplap and... well, I don't remember the names!XD

No matter where we go, it's just battles, battles, battles... I get it already, that humans are stupid.

luciensabre

luciensabre

Just a Yaoiholic

Got so many! ^_^ First ones are Lugia and the other birds of the second movie; then Raikou the legendary Thunder Beast, Houndour, Charizard, Pikachu, Arcanine, Cyndaquil, Ninetales, Rapidash, Evee with his three evolutions.
But Pokemons are all so cuuute! :)

miss-kittychan

miss-kittychan

Beginner Vectorer!

ummm fav pokemon, well when i was totally into it with stickers and cards and games and whatnot it was pikachu and mew haha so i guess i'll stick with them. i'm really not liking the new-fangled pokemon x

Gardevoir is my favorite. I love Psychic types. My favorite legend is Lugia. Even though it is a water type it learns a lot of Psychic moves.

Charmeleon and Mew. ^^

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

I like all the legendary pokemons. But I think Mewtwo is my ultimate favorite. He reminds me of an evil pokemon version of Freeza.

dollyneir

dollyneir

Tuna Stalker

Pikachu...
It must be him! ^ ^
He's so cute

Signature
Humans hide behind the curtain they knitted, and stay there for ages.
I'll never be one of them.

Mine will be Kyogre, Usohachi, Upaa, Croagunk and many more as I have forgotten their Japanese names.. XD

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

CHARMANDER <3
Char, char :P

Pikachu :D

Pikachu & Giglypuff :)

AndersonKun

AndersonKun

Lolicon's

Raichu ^^

Lolicon's

Chikorita!

D.Flowright

first generations CHARIZARD!

AndersonKun

AndersonKun

Lolicon's

newtwo... ^^

Lolicon's

Pikachuuuuuu!

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

I believe it is no surprise anymore, but my favourite is also Pikachu.

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

jirachi is soo cute

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

sparkliecandy

sparkliecandy

I love kitties!

My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu! He is totally adorable. But Im not so sure what kind of animal he is, I believe he is a rabbit because of his ears.

i like lucario because it can sense aura and is kinda cool

Chikorita! <3
Haha, and mudkips. XDDD

Become one with Mother Russia, Y/Y? <3

the one and only, Rayquaza

Gardevoir. It is so graceful when it kicks some ass.

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 216 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.