Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats your favourite Pokemon? - Minitokyo

Whats your favourite Pokemon?

Tagged under Pokémon

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 216 total items

rapidash, ninetales, generally fire pokemons, also mew mewtwo, lugia, and generally psychic^^ and arceus

merged: 01-27-2010 ~ 07:40pm
i forgot bulba , and one of the best charmeleon and and charizard, i love charmeleon

charizard or blaziken

Jigglypuff XD

"You don't have to love thy neighbor, just leave the damn bastard alone!"

FinalFantasyFans

In the games, my favorite pokemon are:
Scizor
In Diamond/Pearl/Platinum generation, with the ability Technician, Scizor's Bullets Punches (base 40 power) gets x1.5 from STAB (=60 power) and x1.5 from Technician (=90 power) and x1.3 if a Life Orb is held (=117 power). This along with Bullet Punch's attack priority, Scizor's beastly base 130 attack stat, and Scizor's ability to Swords Dance (1 Swords Dance would double the power of Bullet Punch (=234 power) while 2 Swords Dances triples the power (=351 power) and so on), Scizor was a force to be reckoned with. To put it into perspective, Hyper Beam has base 150 power. On a side note, it just so happens that Scizor gets a new attack Bug Bite in Heart Gold/Soul Silver, which has a base power of 60. If you do the same calculations as above, Bug Bite on a Technician Scizor will have a final power of 175.5, which would basically make Scizor able to throw out attacks stronger than Hyper Beams with the only negative side effect being losing a little health from Life Orb every turn.
All of this and the fact that he just looks awesome (He's a fricking praying mantis made out of metal with claws that look like extra heads)

Shuckle
Its ungodly defense and special defense coupled with Toxic, Rest, and Leftovers makes Shuckle an impressive wall to watch your opponent struggle against if they're unprepared for it.

As for my favorite pokemon for just for the sake of liking them, I gotta say my favorites are:
Scizor
Lucario
Metagross
Salamence
Garchomp
Tyranitar
Absol

i forgot about jigglypuff

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

umbreon
and leafeon

why?

Absol! Mainly because I first saw one in Pokemon Colosseum. I'd never seen one before and I thought it was like, a new legendary or something so I just had to catch it. It wasn't until later on I found out it was just a regular pokemon but I still thought it was awesome. ^^

infernape and blazakin

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

NidoKing, Rhydon, Tauros, Pinsir and all those that has a One-Hit-K.O move which is not learned by TM's though. One hit and you're dead even if you are a legendary or a rare pokemon. as long as it hits.

Sychter, Charizard, Feraligatr, and Gengar are also my favs too

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

Mewtwo, obviously.

darkharmony

Mega Buster

eevee....can evolve to many different pokemons....

and unown...(the alphabet pokemon thing)

Pikachu of course! :)

Charizard FTW!

Articuno :]

Dc0

Dc0

Drink Strawberry Milk

Darkrai is my one and only choice. Deoxys would be a close second.

Signature Image
"Hey big fella. It'll take more than a blow like that... to break my soul!" -Sakata Gintoki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Dc0

oh wow i read all that came before me and not one said my fav pokemon and i am ashamed at all of you WOBBUFFET is got to be the coolest pokemon after all how many pokemon can always take out another pokemon as it faints...... can't think of anything can you?

love all pokemons

snorelax >:D

Definilly pikachu is the best...hohoho

Mewtwo ,,so cute!

I've always been a dog person so definitely going with Ninetales! :)

Azurill, Torchic, and the Ralts --> Gardevoir family are mine. I haven't seen the recent ones yet, so my decision may change.

Gyarados forever, I have always preferred water pokemon but I just like Gyarados best always did.

Pikachu *o*
Love at first sight.

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 216 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.