Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favourite Candy Candy 'prince'? - Minitokyo

Who is your favourite Candy Candy 'prince'?

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Hello, everybody!
I am a great Candy Candy fan and I've found people here at Mini Tokyo who remember this great anime that dates from 1975 (I wasn't even born then). I've decided to start this thread because I want all Candy fans to have a chance to express their opinion, to remember "the good old days" and why not, because I want to encourage people who haven't seen this anime to discover its old fashioned charm.
One of the greatest Candy Candy dilemmas is which Prince Charming do you prefer from the wide range XD of handsome guys who tried to charm our beautiful blonde? You can choose from the top three: Anthony, Terrence and Albert, but you cand also choose from others like Archie, Stear and Neal (they also had a crush on the lovely protagonist).
I personally prefer Terrence. I can't resist his rebel Byronian charm. He's the type of bad boy that no good girl can resist. I consider Anthony a chilhood crush and Albert more of a best friend...They lack that romantic feeling. So my first choice would be Terrence Grantchester. X-P

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.