Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Resident Evil 4 - Minitokyo

Resident Evil 4

page 1 of 1 8 total items

DarkEVO

DarkEVO

The Evolving Artist

What do you guys think about the game? Anyone going to buy the game? Do you guys think that it would be better to be put on PS2?

I think that it should be put for both Gamecube and PS2 and everybody would be satisfied. And I think the game is almost to a similarity of George Romero's Day of the Dead (without the giant monsters of course). But it's really a cool game and I'm hoping to get a Gamecube and buy that game.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Dom Gamnit! I just posted a massive response and my cable decided "hell NO! Your not posting" and disconnected.

Anyways the maker of the RE series is pissed at Sony, so don't expect ANY RE titles on there for awhile, trust me on that. Ooooo Day of the Dead......far different actually...the basis of the RE series was based somewhat off of that....but the Fourth installment has NO zombies....completely different story line and takes place after the destruction of Umbrella. These people you fight are human, they can think, break down doors, gang up against you.....and just make things THAT much more fun for the player. Appearantly the controls are suppose to be a HUGE improvement and the camera angles are suppose to be *gasp* DECENT!

Though I greatly look foward to this title. The creator of the RE series himself is stepping down from the sidelines and is going to be fully working on this game to make sure that he brings back the full RE feeling and makes this one true to itself. So I'm fully pumped up for it. From the screenshots, movies and previews I've seen and articles I've read it sounds like a completely different game....I cannot wait till 2005 for this game to come out.

Sure I wish it would come out for the PS2 as well....but whatever Sony did to piss him off yeah.......they will now suffer with no RE titles while Nintendo racks in the cash.....Its already reserved for me and I'm pumped for it.

(P.S.) Is that Aya Brea from Parasite Eve in your banner, I'm somewhat curious if it is or isn't.

Signature Image

DarkEVO

DarkEVO

The Evolving Artist

Quote by CyanideBlizzard (p.s.) Is that Aya Brea from Parasite Eve in your banner, I'm somewhat curious if it is or isn't.

Yeah that's Aya alright. What I mean of George Romero's Day of the Dead is that in the movie a scientist uses zombies to train them to behave like humans and not eat them and use them to fight other zombies. But in this game I see it as the opposite. The human villagers are like decaying into zombies and have the ability to strategise and so on. Well its kinda like that in my point of view.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Yeah, Actually Day of the Dead, or if even Dawn of the Dead was somewhat of the premesis basis for the series itself. Though I was in general referring to the Fourth one being different thats why. Yeah, appearantly (according to Game Informer) the villagers are 'infected with some kind of parasite' yet they aren't zombies, and though they got Mr. Chainsaw (who look like Jason, cept with a sack over his head) yeah its just freggin' amazing. By all means I respect and take into account of your point of view.

GOGO AYA! Shes awesome, I loved the P.E. Series =D. Anyways I haven't seen Day of the Dead in ages....You've now got me into the mood to watch it again =D. Yeah its gonna be intense of a game..Your appearantly suppose to rescue some Presidents daughter....Hoorah.

Signature Image

RewYnd

RewYnd

Still Waiting...

Resident Evil 4 is a reason in itself to purchase a Gamecube (if you don't own one)
The graphics are amazing and the new engine looks really smooth and crisp.
The story looks pretty interesting, from what I have seen in the clips they have on IGN.
This game is going to be a MUST buy.

Signature
We may be miles apart, but our hearts are still one
I'll be waiting for you, to continue what we have begun

I'm awaiting it's arrival where I live. If/when its released here, I'll definitely get a Gamecube. :)

Seen some screenshots of it, and thought the graphics were incredible. Don't know anything about the story, controls, etc, but hey I'm a RE fan. ^_^'

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

ooOO..I would love to get my hands on it but...NO gamecube!!!noooooooooooo~!!

I just cant stop talking~ XD

Quote by RewYndResident Evil 4 is a reason in itself to purchase a Gamecube

No, Metroid Prime is!

I declare war!!!!

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.