Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dances - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

Anyone know how ta do any anime related dances? Lucky star dance, hare hare yukai, saikyou pare parade all that good stuff? I know how ta do them but I don't have a video camera.

meh sig banners are overrated

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

LOLOL! I know most of the Haruhi Suzumiya dance! It took ages to try it and I managed to only do half way....but it's a really fun dance ~ :D

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

it took me about 2 weeks or so to get that down. I find it strange because the lucky star dance I half do it and it took me a few days just to learn how to half do it and saikyou pare parade took a few hours to learn as well as the danjo onna otoko thing took a few hours when I really put time into it ;p

meh sig banners are overrated

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I can do the annoying (to some) nyan nyan dance hehe and then there's the ever trusty caramel dansen dance that I can do extremely well

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i tried the haruhi suzumiya dance with my cousin but hahahah we failed sooo bad Dx

hare hare yukai kawaii

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.