Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Using Sony Vegas (Needs some tips) - Minitokyo

Using Sony Vegas (Needs some tips)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Finally got Sony Vegas, and tinkered around with it. I've mainly been using Windows Movie Maker and am moving on to this editor program (thank god), but while Sony Vegas is definitely fantastic, its a bit different and looks a hell of a lot more complex to use, and managing the imports is one thing, but the clips are another.

My concern is, does anyone know how to easily chop up the video file being imported into chopped up clips like what windows movie maker does? If customization is involved, I wouldn't mind those sort of tips either, since I wouldn't mind making the working environment similar to windows movie maker as much as possible (minus the crashings)

Hope to get a reply on this.

ImyImy

ImyImy

Wake me when you need me...

I need help too! ><

Imy-kun I am! :P

Not sure I've got this right, I think you mean to import the clip, then to split it into several pieces? If so^
1. Import the whole clip.
2. Drag it to the timeline.
3. Place the pointer at the point wher eyou wish to split
4. Press 'S' on the keyboard
5. That's all. There are two tracks now and you can arrange them etc.
Hope this help.

P.S. email me if you have questions (verfurt_at_mail.ru) cause I'm not visiting the forums often.

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Quote by NystagmNot sure I've got this right, I think you mean to import the clip, then to split it into several pieces? If so^
1. Import the whole clip.
2. Drag it to the timeline.
3. Place the pointer at the point wher eyou wish to split
4. Press 'S' on the keyboard
5. That's all. There are two tracks now and you can arrange them etc.
Hope this help.

P.S. email me if you have questions (verfurt_at_mail.ru) cause I'm not visiting the forums often.

Yeh, this is exactly what I'm on about. Thing is, I already knew this, but what I'm trying to find out is, is it possible to do this without having the manually split everything youself, and do what windows movie maker does, automatically split if for you when you import it.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.