Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Here's an Idea to fix the Economy - Minitokyo

Here's an Idea to fix the Economy

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

I have no idea if someone said this or not, but whatever.

The issue with giving people money 'for free' is that it has to come from somewhere, nothing is free unless you literally make it / grow it, by yourself, and do whatever to it you like. The only issue with giving people $100k to someone, is that.
1. People are stupid and don't actually do as said.
2. Previously stated, the money is coming from somewhere, and its most likely going to kill the next generation in taxes which then blows up the economy even more.
3. If you're doing that, for 'free' the value of a dollar becomes less and less as we are not producing anything in return for the money, which then blows up the economy more and more, and this also will cause inflation and stuff.

The issue with the bail out is that there's so many earmarks and the other is that it's a small fix that might bite us in the butt sooner or later.

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

kill 1 000 000 people
the bad ones only

why?

Quote by mick-klaassenkill 1 000 000 people
the bad ones only

Here's some things to consider, mick-klaassen
How would it be decided who will be executed?
Who would be executed?
How would you explain it to their friends and family?

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

explain well i'll just say he was a bad guy
depends on the crimes they did
the ones who murdered
but the exequtor must die if the 1 000 000 have died
because he is a murderer too

why?

Quote by mick-klaassen
The exequtor must die if the 1 000 000 have died
because he is a murderer too

It sounds like your talking about a Homicide-Suicide Scenario
And if it does happen, who's going to be willing enough to be the Executor, knowing full well that they'll have to end their life upon the completion of their destructive task?
Plus, their's the chance that the "chosen executor" will have family and friends that care for them

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

you strike with a intresting point
i don't quite know that answer
but i think if but next to it you will see satan at the end
some Emo will show up
i mean i have a emo friend who is almost dying to see satan

why?

Quote by mick-klaassen
I mean I have a emo friend who is almost dying to see satan

WHAT!?!?
what did you say to him when he told you that?

shomai19

shomai19

seraphic_demon

What's Satan got to do with solving the economic crisis? I mean, besides the fact that he's represented by those god damned politicians posing as human beings every election period?

Weep as much as you want and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved like the gentle thrust of my pen. *poke*

---
Signature
	ImageAvatar and sig by Melymay, thanks. ^^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.