Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Wishlist! - Minitokyo

Anime Wishlist!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

What would you like to see become an anime series and why?

You can list manga titles, games, real life shows, etc. even sequels to other anime titles =p

~My Wishlist!~

Fate/Stay Night - Type Moon's best PC game yet, a beautifully written story about a holy war fought between seven wizards along with their seven "Servant spirits." (If this ever become animated, I would literally pee in my pants with joy XD)

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle - Bring back Shaoran and Sakura~! XD

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i actually heard about tsubasa being animated around 2005...of course, it might be just a rumor, but let's be optimistic about it~

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Gosh.....Where is that list I wrote... I had a TON I watch.....

I must agree with Cloudnine about Fate/Stay Night....I would LOVE to see that animated...and if they were smart they would animate that....that'd make a killing.....>.>

Personally I would of loved to see a series that was titled in the states as Dragoon made into a full length series. Though it had Nudity....it was rather a very nicely done RPG type of anime that was extremely well thought of and had a very decent plot to boot, but this is a personal opinion. Sadly there was online like three episodes of this series....too bad too cause if it was under the right hands and actually took off it would of been a great series, but the way things went for it, it seemed rather to be sort of near the hentai basis of a plot. But I find it hilarious to this day because they make it seem like the series will continue, and start to go into this huge story and BAM the series ends. Great way to piss off people, just too bad that it never continued...

Signature Image

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Quote by sammoi actually heard about tsubasa being animated around 2005...of course,
it might be just a rumor, but let's be optimistic about it~

Lol~ I heard that too ^^ Though when you think about it, chances are that it will turn anime since most of Clamp's work have anime adaptions XD I'd just wish it would come sooner >.<

Woo~! another FSN fan! XD *high fives cy*

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

i think FF IX would be cute as an anime series XD i'm obsessed with the cute little wizards lol and there'r really diverse creatures in FF IX , that would be fun to see :D

mgs too snake is hawt! lol

weee~ all games with me lol

Signature Image

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Alive, Blame!, Goth, Majin Devil and Hajime no Ippo would be nice.
And they should try again on an anime about Angel Sanctuary (the 3 episodes thing they did before didn't show much of the story).

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

About Hajime no Ippo, are you talking about the ongoing manga stories that weren't turned into anime, or the anime that's already been done? (hope that makes sense :\ )

About one that would make an anime, I agree with Cloudnine on this one with Fate/Stay Night. Another one would be Guilty Gear. It would be interesting to see how the various characters would interact with each other. :)

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

I agree, Fate/Stay Night would make a great game. ^^

But I think there should be an Alien Nine 2. Continuing from where the anime left on, to finish the last 2 manga volumes. Though, there aren't many Alien Nine fans out there >_>

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

i want the dears to be remake like FF the spirits within
*think and dream about it*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Xenogears.

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

metal gear solid would be interesting.Or maybe Silent Hill.

Signature Image

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Fate/Stay Night would be a good one.

I would really like to see a Xenosaga or Chrono Trigger/Cross one though also...

Signature

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

hmm off the top of my head... i want to see more of the crest of stars /banner of stars series (has a ton of potential as an epic if they conitnue - which was rumored to be) grr to many to remeber that i want to see alien 9 , flame of recca (the rest of it), maybe a continuation to candidate for goddess that follows the candidates as they become pilots and explains more of the universe in which it takes place, and oh so many manga's... battle angel alita - the ova version stinks and misses to much story, umm bousourenkin, 3x3 - at least 52+ ep series, and many others (unfortunatly i am not at my computer and so can't remember them clearly) Xenosaga would be great too.

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

god damn it, they need to make a prettyface anime i say!! ahah and as noctum said, a blame! anime would be awesome.

Yes, Tsubasa, of course!

" A wise falcon hides its talons. "

-Flonne

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

rofl..cloudy peeing in his pants XD XD

cloudy is a bed weter!!! we now know! :o

i want more chobits >_>

and hikaru no go <_<

Signature

Quote by Osirisrofl..cloudy peeing in his pants XD XDcloudy is a bed weter!!! we now know! :o
i want more chobits &gt;_&gt;and hikaru no go &lt;_&lt;

Yeah...chobits...want more of that.

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

yah, tsubasa: rc would be cool =) ive heard rumors about this being animated O_o lets hope its true :D

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

umm Ragnarok or Xenogears/Xenosaga

Signature Image

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

If Tsubasa:Reservoir Chronicle is made an anime... man, I'd be so hyped up... Let's hope that they'll show us that on TV in New Zealand... We're so behind... ><

Hikari-Sakurai

Hikari-Sakurai

Miss Wonderful

Quote by noctumAnd they should try again on an anime about Angel Sanctuary (the 3 episodes thing they did before didn't show much of the story).

That's an understatement, the manga is 20 volume long.
I want to see more than anything, Angel Sanctuary being turned into a proper 26 episode long TV series.
The 3 OVAs only covered the first 3 manga volumes. This manga needs to be made into an anime.
I'd so flip out if this was ever made.... I would "fangirl squee" with joy.

Second would Tokyo Babylon turned into a proper 13 (or 26) episode long anime. The two OVAs that were made didn't even follw the manga at all. There are so many moments in the manga that I'll love to see animated.

Those two are the two manga I wants turned into anime more than anything, but some others I'd love to see would be RG Veda, Wish, Clover, Boys Next Door and Count Cain.
Tsubasa would be nice too, even through I'm not huge of the series, but the action in the manga would work so much better in an anime, since it is Shounen manga after all. I think I'd like it better as an anime, like Angelic Layer.

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

Quote by UndyingShadowmetal gear solid would be interesting.Or maybe Silent Hill.

Shuffle! because the girls are so cute and Akaiito because the story looks interesting :D
Silent Hill is a great idea because I like the games or Secret of Mana because I love this RPG :)

Signature

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

weee......

of course FNS! they made tsukihime....so i don't see any reason y FNS wouldn't be possible XD

Tsubasa :D

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.