Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's your feeling? - Minitokyo

what's your feeling?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

While creating a work of art, whether its drawing or painting, do you ever get any specials feelings throughout your body. This can be either as an energy or just a strong pure emotion. I feel relaxation while expressing myself in my work pieces. The stress that I have before is slowly drained from me. Tell me about yours? =]
<33

No one has replied to this?

Usually, my pieces are inspired by strong feelings, be they negative or positive, that build until they form a visible picture. With negative emotions, drawing them out is a bit like lancing an infection, and I feel better afterward. Drawing out my positive feelings tends to reinforce them- unfortunately I have a lot more negative thoughts than positive ones.

when i'm creating something i have to concentrate and i don't want any 1 border me

Yea i definitly agree with you. I have to usually be in a "zone" ya know. If I'm interrupted then I'm totally thrown off.
<33

While painting and drawing may relieve stress and further creativity I have found writing to be my release do so on almost a daily bysis and yes I have truely strong feelings from my work that seem to almost eat away all my stree.

I feel like i'm the only one in a room, all alone and letting my fantasy just flow!
it's a wonderful feeling!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.