Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pageviews are incorrect? - Minitokyo

Pageviews are incorrect?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Well, I happened to check my pageviews on my userpage... and it says "846." But that doesn't make much sense, since it says I have made 1,729 favorites. How do I made twice the amount of favorites than pageviews? I'd have to have viewed all of those pages.

Unless I'm missing something. ^_^''

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Pageviews and favorites are two completely different things. Pageviews are simply the number of times other members have viewed your userpage. It doesn't mean the number of pages you've visited on the site. So, having that many favorites is not going to have any sort of effect on your pageviews.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Thank you for telling me. ? Maybe they should change that to Userpage views or something.... Since it was my profile, it seemed like it made more sense if it were my views.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.