Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you prefer watching anime or being in one? - Minitokyo

Do you prefer watching anime or being in one?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

do you prefer being a character in anime or watching anime.
:)

?~?

Siegeldamon

Siegeldamon

I art Thou

Well it depends a bit on what that genre of anime it is but most of the time I like being a character

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

^
Yup depends on the genre...
So if it is a horror genre, like hell would i want to be chased by sadako or something.
Being in a battle would look cool but then.... who would want to get hit with a tesaiga or be separated by lucy...
But if its harem/ecchi/romance, then count me in. XD

So in short, i wanna be the character rather than just the otaku ^^,

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I watch anime and then get my ideas for my novels/short stories and no I'm not talking about fanfics either but actual ideas, so in a way I guess I'm being in anime as well as watching it, because it would be a dream to turn my stuff into anime but anything would be fine for me I'm not picky hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

both.. hehhe..

Hayato-kun

Hayato-kun

???????!

Heh.. if it's Strawberry Panic or so.. hell yes I would want to be a character. xDD If it's Higurashi,Elfen Lied and whatever.. then I prefer watching the anime. xD

I wanna be a character in an action/comedy. That would be so much fun!

But I would never be a character in a romance since I know I will stutter in front of a pretty leading lady.

Don'tcha see the big deck don'tcha see the big chain don'tcha see the big grill wonder who they hatin' on lately its that one dude.

I agree with everyone here. It prefers on the genre. But if I really have to answer, I prefer to watch it.. ^^

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

Being a character in an anime. Every time I watch or read a new anime I start dreaming about what it would be like if I were in the same situation or world as that anime. I don't think genre really matters to me, I still end up thinking about it.

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Okay lets not start a flame war here people.

Zuhur I was nice enough leave your thread open, but do knock it off with the vague thread titles. Otherwise I will just keep closing your threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

i love anime but if i got a chance to be in one especially like a gundam series. if i could be a gundam pilot i think that would be awesome lol

i'd prefer making one

Quote by angelxxuanI watch anime and then get my ideas for my novels/short stories and no I'm not talking about fanfics either but actual ideas, so in a way I guess I'm being in anime as well as watching it, because it would be a dream to turn my stuff into anime but anything would be fine for me I'm not picky hehe

I feel exactly the same as you do. I haven't really written anything in form of novels or short stories, but I have came up with quite a bunch of ideas that I develop a bit in a notepad.

Signature
	Imagehttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2808/minitokyosig.gif

It depends on what kind of anime I will act as a character. I usually want to be an anime character on action, sci-fi, adventure, and fantasy genre of anime like Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, Gundam series, Final Fantasy 7, Cowboy Bebop, and many other anime that has such genre. I also like to be a character in some RPG games like Half-Life 2, FF8, Seiken Densetsu, etc.

I perfer watching.
If I have to take a role in it, I would like some one like Kyon.

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

Thanks guys

?~?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.