Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Megaman/Rockman Zero 5? - Minitokyo

Megaman/Rockman Zero 5?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone out there knew if the Zero Storyline (that started in the GBA Version) would be continuing or not in the DS or at all. 'Cause in my opinion the ending really sucked in the fourth :\ and nothing ever really came of the "mother elf" character. Anyway, lemme know, I know there has been wide debate over fake or not fake spoilers on other sites but whats the truth, is there a continuation? does zero somehow come back? Any answer actually helping is greatly appreciated.

merged: 03-09-2009 ~ 10:30pm
Anyone?

merged: 03-13-2009 ~ 06:09pm
Hellooo! *echo*

I think Zero "died" so to speak
The closest he comes to being Revived is in MegaMan XZ, Where the person you play as can use Armors based on X, Zero, Harpuia, Fafnir, Leviathan, Phantom, Maybe Dr. Ceil, and Possibly Dr. Weil and Omega

merged: 03-14-2009 ~ 06:55am
As for Mother Elf, I think it was like a power similar to the One Ring from Lord of the Rings
A very Powerful object, yet trying to control it would end badly for the user, if they can't stop themselves

If thats the case then that really stinks considering all the loose ends they left in the game, I was outraged they killed off the character and havent played the games since...also because my GBA SP broke on the shoulder button due to wear and tear..

Zero never die man, he's only disapper in some period, but will be a hero again, no one could let a hero like that die :)

hm.. Zero died in Rockman Zero 4
but maybe, Weil hasn't dead yet. So the possibility of Rockman Zero 5 is 50%

lol, i sure hope so... still hate the ending lol

im sure he died >< (how can anyone escape that explosion)
but i think they released like a completely new series of megaman zero for ds already anyway

hm..
megaman Zero 5 huh..
i think there isn't..

hm.. Zero died in Rockman Zero 4 i think

never playied

Quote by Rondinellihm.. Zero died in Rockman Zero 4 i think

Thats kinda a given with "the ending in the 4th really sucked"

merged: 03-06-2010 ~ 03:31am

Quote by gamekillerx7never playied

Then WHY did you comment?

I read somewhere that they were going to release a compilation game on the DS that was Megaman Zero 1-4 all in one game. Judging by this, I'm assuming the Zero is dead and they're releasing the complete storyline as one game.

nicado

JuguerANX Messenger

Quote by Kratos1204I read somewhere that they were going to release a compilation game on the DS that was Megaman Zero 1-4 all in one game. Judging by this, I'm assuming the Zero is dead and they're releasing the complete storyline as one game.

I think that too but also the thing could be that if the game sell well they can do Zero 5 or ZX 3 or X.... (dont rememeber what number XD) Well im gonna buyit no matter what.

Signature
	Imagehttp://static.minitokyo.net/sigs/nicado.gif

Zero died in Rockman Zero 4

Zero died in Rockman Zero 4 +1

nicado

JuguerANX Messenger

Zero died in Rockman Zero 4 +2

Signature
	Imagehttp://static.minitokyo.net/sigs/nicado.gif

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

i dont know this game

Quote by kmt89cccpi dont know this game

then why did you comment?

zero never die!
megaman zero 5 not created but camcom created megaman xz!

tipsynaruto

tipsynaruto

Meh...

I thought it was left ambiguous? An empty helmet? If we are to get technical im pretty sure his head will be in the helmet if he died. But then, that might be a bit gruesome for a kid game. I guess the final scene seem like he died, but is still indefinite just in case they want to toss 5 out.

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Never played this game, is it famous?

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

this is Zero in Megaman Zero,not Megaman X,right?

im also looking forward to new one
hope there will be a sequel~

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.