Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My new Sora Kake Girl Layout - Minitokyo

My new Sora Kake Girl Layout

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

With some free time before going on hiatus for another week -_- I decided to spend it on a new layout and here are the results.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5033/havenslayout22version.th.jpg

Info:
Anime: Sora Kake Girl
How long it took to make: about 2 hours (spent 30 min. searching for pic)
Used Adobe Photoshop 8.0

I feel I went pretty quick on this one, but I like the results^^ Please tell me what you all think :D

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

Wow, you really made that? I wish I was able to make things like that, it looks amazing. :)

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

WOW! I like the colors that you used... :]
I was wondering how do you make the navigation bar just disappear somewhere in front of the character..
I love it by the way :]

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

That looks very nice! The color scheme is indeed enjoyable.

Signature
	Imagehttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2808/minitokyosig.gif

Cool

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

I am late. XD
Hello fellow poltergeist. You've been busy!
Wow, your Firefox has a different layout... Is this a Google thing or a Firefox thing? I can't remember. :x
I like the light effects in your layout. Rather cool. ^^

Got to say thanks for the screenshot.. Otherwise, I would never have known about Aikuchi.. Which would be ironic, given Aikuchi's page has my name repeated a couple of times. ^_^'

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.