Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone knows a good photo hosting website? - Minitokyo

Anyone knows a good photo hosting website?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

can anyone help me?

i'm looking for a photo hosting site where you can vote or rate the pics... i mean, anyone who view the pics can vote or rate them without having to log in or something..

my club wants to have sort of a contest where people submit pictures and others can vote for the one they like best. there will be one person uploading the pics (probably me) for all to see and others can just drop in and vote for their favs. well, winner will be decided by most vote..

so i've been searching the net for a good photo hosting site, but still cant find one. there is also the issue of the site being blocked by our company's firewall (damn the co.)

if anyone knows of a good site, please tell me. it's better if the hosting site is free, since this is just for a short term.

thanx for the help~

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

jimbo.com is a site that someone in a group uses and they can do the whole voting thing...freewebs does BUT you can get viruses etc from that site but that's the only one that I can think of right off the top of my head sorry

BuBbLeS!

Signature

thanx~

but..

directly entering 'jimbo.com' gives me an irish golfing website.. google-ing for it gives a harmful website.

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.