Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite season - Minitokyo

Favourite season

page 1 of 1 21 total items

So..what's your favourite season: Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter?

I personally love summer the best because you don't have to attend school and you can go more places.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me is summer
*holiday seadon*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Winter all the way. Things just look better with a white coating. I find sleeping much easier when it's cold out as well ( "I'm not getting out of bed till it's as warm out there as it is in here!" ). I really like driving in blizzards too... everyone finds that weird =P

Signature

pashalik

pashalik

Evolutioned morcilla

Mine is fall, i love the rain, the wind, the people wearing too much or too little clothes and are complaining all day about weather.

Pashalik...

Well seasons aren't always consistent but I like Spring just because it makes me feel all new and refreshed ^^

Asahi

Asahi

gone

my fav is: spring because of the good/nice weather.

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

Autumn. Love Autumn.

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

I Love Autumn! :)

Winter is Nice!

" A wise falcon hides its talons. "

-Flonne

Gotta be summer! No school!!!

I love snow, so my favorite season is winter.

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

autumn! autumn! autumn! very pretty leaves...

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Winter, coz it's cold..

I will access your heart right away..

Winter...love the cold :)

we dont have 4 seasons here. its either hot, rainy or hazy. i prefer rainy

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

definately autumn =) rite now..and maybe winter...cuz enjoy watching the slow falls...spring isokay..annoying bugs @@; and summer cuz well my birthday XP

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

TeoAmagari

Staight of mind

Wow before I make any post I gotz to say sorry I made up the same exact post without checkin the others out. My bad! XO ^_^' Seriously I'm very sorry.

My personal favorite season of the year is autumn. I just love the weather, the blending of the fall colors and I don't if its just me but it seems like everything is so peaceful and relaxing usual during autumn. The sky especially, I just saw on of the most beautiful after-sunset skys ever, were the sky colors were just so beautifully enmeshed together and on top the cresent blurry moon was in the background of it all. So beautiful *sniff* *sniff*. So nuf of my beautiful/romantic talk. Whatchaz favorite season and why? ^_^

kevlord

darkshines

my favourite season is fall, perfect temperature, no slush to worry about, beautiful red and orange leaves.

Signature

I've just been through my first Spring and Autumn. I can say i like both ^^

Winter ^^
it`s cold n i love snow

e67dugcjb

Street Soldier

I love Winter and Autumn, no snow where I live, though. All that we get really is frost all over the ground on cold mornings and really awesome thick fog that cars and people disappear into. Man, all this talk about seasons really makes me want to go play Banjo-Kazooie...

I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell -- Heero Yue

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.