Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The-Aikuchi-Group is STILL In Making, but Members Should READ - Minitokyo

The-Aikuchi-Group is STILL In Making, but Members Should READ

Group announcement by The-Aikuchi-Squad

What do you think of "The-Aikuchi-Squad" so far?

It's awesome *takes out power ranger-looking suit*
3 votes
It's kinda plain now but it'll become "awesome" I'm positive!
1 votes
hmm.. I don't know.
0 votes
Nuu D: I'm villain of T-A-S & I wil destwoy u so noIdon like it
0 votes
Only time will tell =D But I'm interested at least!
1 votes
8D waka-laka!! (means it's "good")
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

XD
Srry I havent been online as of late, I seem to have gotten sick and despite that sickness I have homework to get done so I apologize >.<;;;;

Here is what I've been planning lately for the page

1) Layout: I've found some neat pics, but among them I'm trying to choose the coolest looking group photos, because it's the aikuchi-"squad". I think it'd match more if it was a group picture, but 1 that wont overshadow or get in the way of the capabilities and neatness of the layout XD

2) Theme: Every group has some kind of theme so I'm doing research on group activities and fun thing that help with communication as well as fun for use personally. @.@ Doing my best not to have it be a mmo...
And in the strict term of theme, to suit the layout AND the tomodachi thing, I'm thinking seriously on how to make the group look like. Though it's tomodachi I dont want it to be too cutesy. And at the same time I dont want it too bleak because that might make some others a bit uncomfortable which is a habit I have. You saw what I did for the teddy contest. -__- i only got 2 compliments on the photo, the rest was "..." and "creepy" or something related to that...

3) Ideas: Every group needs something special that makes you say "i'd only find that here". My other group RFL has many of that XD
And so I'm doing my best to think of something for here that is not tedious.
EXAMPLE?: Well.. back in my old school days, some rlly old friends (who didnt stay friends with me long XD) and I wanted to start our own little friend club thing.
And I came up with 2 popular ideas that they kept for themselves and I was eventually kicked out of. @.@
Lists here as follows..:

+ Code (we came up with our own code or language for writing and kept it strictly between us. We shared it with the class one time but it takes out all the fun because if everyone knows it what was the point of making it in the 1st place so we had to make a new one... @.@)

+ Stories (we worked on a story together. Writing, comic book mostly. You might be saying "that's kinda complicated". But it wasnt for us because how we did it was that we chose a theme.. (which was shoujo, transformy kinda stuff like sailor moon) And with that theme we came up with our own characters and stuck them together. For villains, I was in charge of that but we all took part in it and even contributed our ideas so the villains could deal with each character that was made properly. And from there it was nothing but fun. I know these days as people are older and have more grandios ideas and want their character to be super special it's hard, but one thing people should keep in mind is that you should think of the whole story. You will stick out much more for your participation if you build characters that help build the story instead of wanting it to revolve around them completely. In terms of main character, there are always many. And it is referred to as "the main cast". Even though they follow the lead character most of the story revolves around them as well. This is seen in BLEACH, DBZ, Naruto, and many other series that are usually long-time running. If this idea gets off the ground, it would be rlly helpful for those participating to treat not just your characters but the characters of others with importance as well as your own. That way when the story finishes you have right to say "this is my story too. the whole thing came out successfuly [hopefully] because of my contribute." instead of just "that's my character. that's what happened to her. i'm bored with her. i think she died and now i don't know what to do.". That's NOT how things will work. If this idea is followed through then the story belongs to everyone and you should do your best to support the story not take over it for yourself.)

4) Other Things Buddies Do: Which is share info. New magazines, new series, thoughts, findings, websites, and so on. A group is a meeting. And each member contributes something to it besides having their name on the list. If you have ideas speak up. If you want to share something, doesnt matter how whacky or unimportant you think it is, share it. It is not good when most of the members of a group are too to themselves to do anything. If that's how you want it to be then you shouldnt join any groups at all, you should just join fanlistings instead. Because fanlistings are like groups that express what you like, just minus freedom and communication.

Okay so as you can see by what I wrote, even though I'm not feeling up to bat -.- and I have essays and homework to do, I have been doing my best to think rlly hard XD That and RFL. I always think about that group but until Spring Break comes my way I am booked. And since this group just started and there's nothing on it, I can't just leave it here doing nothing.

Any help given for the group is most appreciated.
And again, members of the Aikuchi-Squad have rights to put whatever they want or whatever they think is cool on the group content.
Only rule is not to replace or remove what's been put there already without permission from the person in charge of putting it there and/or the lead admin which is me and aozo-kun (aozoraskies).

For this, with your admin powers, I suggest you put an announcement or guestbook post saying "From (insert time here) to (insert time here) at GMT (it's in ur pc, if u dont know it just say what state ur from) I will be working on the page.

IMPORTANT:: If you see someone else is working on the page, when the person's given time is up always "REFRESH" the customize group content page and then fix what u want to fix or put what u want to put. If this is not done, everything the previous person has done will be ERASED completely when you submit your edited version of the page.

=D Have fun! That's what the group is for, think of this as your own little place to let people know your findings, what you like, what you do, etc. besides your userpage.

If your idea may be too big, you feel for the group page, you can always put it on your MT userpage or blog or other website and ADVERTISE it in however much detail you want to on the group page.

Rlly think of many ideas and use that imagination =D
With the internet there are many wikis and quirks and fun capabilities!
That's one of MT's strong points, the use of HTML.
And if you need help with the code or with images, ask anyone for help.

Hapanda-san (Haven100) is usually busy and is helping run another group, but basic advice can be asked by him or me or aozo-kun (aozoraskies) or any other member of the group available. =D
Google and yahoo ARE DIFFERENT. If you cant find a tutorial or result you're looking for, check the other one. And Ask.com is also an option.

E N J O Y
~ The-Aikuchi-Squad BOSS, selemental ( the gundam meister :p )
P.S.:: I have b-day gifts to work on which is hapanda-san's, sinever-sensei's, and some gifts for ani-chan.

All of these have to do with vectoring and I'm only a novice. And for novices it's common knowledge it will take a looooonnnnggg time just to get it looking decent. So that in itself strips time away from me. And I rlly want to get these done. I don;t see it so much as tedious because the people I'm making them for r special to me and I want to be able to give them something I worked on and put a lot of effort into. And I dont want to just say I put a lot of effort I want it to look that way too. So this is important for me also XD
If you need anything send me a message, online/offline on my msn account: nekonenan@hotmail.com or post in my guestbook though most likely i will see it in my msn messenger. >.< if you don't have msn messenger, do no send me e-mail. i hardly check it unless it's to validate something or send an e-mail myself. just leave a post in my guestbook on MT or group page most likely. i always check group page first THEN my own guestbook if i have time because lots of people message me.

k the readings rlly done now XD if u read all this, pat urself on the back and put all these capabilities and knowledge to good use for whatever ideas u may have.

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

>.< that was the hardest thing for me to ever read on a monday morning *groans* i should of waited till i was awake since now i only remember about half of it..... *sigh* i'll double check it when i wake up, but the ideas that i do remember sound flippen awesome =] and i am sorry your feeling under the weather :(

Signature

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Everything sounds good! I would be interested in a group story! :O I think that could turn out pretty cool.
And lol, I have been working on my vector all last week and am finishing up the coloring! I can't wait to submit it, you will like it :3

Hope you start feeling a lot better and I hope I can come up with some stuff for the group as well ^^;

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.