Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Devil May Cry 3 and 4! Dante Vergil or Nero ! - Minitokyo

Devil May Cry 3 and 4! Dante Vergil or Nero !

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Who from this characters you like?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm always have been a dante fan...sure nero is cute but dante rules

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Definately Dante <3
I'm new to the series and have only played DMC 4, but Dante rocks :)
Nero is pretty but Dante's got that special something :D

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

I love all three but Dante is my favorite then Vergil and Nero is last.

I think my favourite character is Dante. He has charisma and the badass attitude.

1234567890qaz

1234567890qaz

Opening The Wings Of Hope

i'm a Vergil fan also Dante 2nd but Nero is not close to them yet he needs more experince

merged: 03-29-2009 ~ 11:15pm
Dante is really funny i luv his attitude

Signature Image
"One guy's killed for killing another and then he's killed for killing him. How is that kind of twisted thinking ever gonna bring us peace?" -Cagalli

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

I hope Capcom keeos Dante. Dante's the only good main Character for the series.

If Nero ends up replacing Dante it wnt end good.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

Yeah, I think so, maybe Capcom should let Nero be the main character in many other late series, or may be, it 'll be another one =)

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

dmc 3 dante & vergil XD
dmc4: DANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nerooo ><

I have to go with Nero because his demonic arm. and his voice is Jonny Bosch. that was pretty cool.

As for me, I like Dante the most. But Nero is quite handsome as well.

Danteeeeeeeeeeeeeee (LL)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

i've been hearing rumors that a new devil may cry is coming...it's suppose to be released by mid fall of next year dunno much about it other than that but dante will always be in my heart of hearts :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thyrtene

Thyrtene

XIII

I've never been good with favorites. They're all too different too really pick between them for me. I love them all, they all have their quirks.

Their names are also amazing, historical references make me happy. Especially when it's things like crazy arsonists and poets.

(Some people say that Nero acts like Dante used to though. But... I find that Nero's a billion times more angry and... more of a spazz than Dante's ever even come close to being. And less of a womanizer. x3 Does anybody else find this to be true or am I just crazy?)

i like dante, would like to see more of vergil...in the next game they should make all three playable characters...that you can choose from, and that character has his own story to follow..now that would get some thumbs up for the devil may cry series

Devil may cry 3 - Dante

Daaanteeeeeeeee

Vergil he only use swords and that s cool because guns don't do much damages

Dante the best

I love Vergil. Dante's great but he's the type that is the anti hero cocky attitude guy who acts like he doesn't have a care in the world but in fact cares a great deal but he won't show it.

Vergil hands down. I had seriously hoped we could see him in DMC4 but I'm glad we got to play him in the special edition of DMC3

Dante is the best. I love his sarkasm. Anyway Nero is hot!

light001

light001

destiny ends here...

old dante sure is cool.... but NERO rules! ------EXCEED----

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.