Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Project Eva" - Points for Considering an Appeal - Minitokyo

"Project Eva" - Points for Considering an Appeal

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Naruth

Naruth

Badassical

Firstly, please know that I would not waste your time unless I truly considered an appeal to be appropriate and just. Nor am I desperate for credits. However, it seems I still do not fully grasp the rules when it comes to submitting scans.

-The scan was 1600x1200, well over 1 million pixels.
-The scan was not enlarged or edited in any way.
-It was not stolen or fake (to the best of my knowledge).
-Not a screenshot (made that mistake before).
-Artifacts were limited. (Artifacts are things like text, dust, creases, watermarks, etc, right?)

I want to contribute to MT, but my time is too limited for walls and indy art. Unfortunately, most of my scans have been deleted within a week of submission.

I sincerely hope you decide to appeal. If not, I will do my best to carry on and learn from this.

P.S. Before I try it, can I slightly edit scans to make them less ecchi and more appropriate for the galleries?

[img=F:/1236214340407.jpg]Project_Eva[/img]

P.P.S. Sorry, but why can't I seem to post the image?

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

It was enlarged.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Naruth

Naruth

Badassical

It wasn't enlarged by me. Regardless, I see no fault if someone did enlarge a scan so long as clarity and focus are retained.

For instance, this Maid Saber by evilsdude is an extra large scan, but horrible quality. My question is, how do I fix it?

Should I try shrinking it and resubmitting it? Maybe do some quick Photoshop to enhance the image? BTW, I read the rules. I get the quantitative requirements, but the qualitative aspects are subjective. I'm still honing in on the acceptable range for submissions.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

That Fate Stay Night scan, while quite low quality, has sufficient dimensions to be acceptable when reduced to wallpaper dimensions. Your scan is already at wallpaper dimensions and still low quality, look at the blurry edges and compression artifacts. Enlarging is not allowed because it fundamentally ruins focus and clarity.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Naruth

Naruth

Badassical

Very well, I understand now. Thank you for your time.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.