Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 First EVER Manga? - Minitokyo

First EVER Manga?

How old were you?

Bellow
9 votes
16-20
18 votes
6-10
3 votes
21-24
3 votes
11-15
19 votes
Above
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

:D Ok, think fast what was the first Manga you EVER read?HOw old were you? XD Mine was Inuyasha, and I was eleven! So how about you? ^_^'
OX

ok im really new to anime( i just started reading and watching 2 years ago) but my fav manga was sunshine sketch. and i was 12. (i wuz so happy when they made it into a anime!)

pictures may last forever, but the people in them only last one lifetime.

when i was 4 or 5 i guess...

i was still in kindergarden, i read my big sis manga did remember which one i read first tough somewhere around dragonball or some other shoujo manga then detective conan.

now i'm college still read and keep up with detective conan :D

like... idk, I had some volumes of Doraemon in Chinese for as long as I could remember if that counts, and I had Rurouni Kenshin in Japanese when I was 7-ish... and Yugioh, Ah! My Goddess, and Flame of Recca in Thai around 9...

I think the first one I actually could read one (omg English!) was either Sailor Moon or Trigun. I forget... Somewhere between 7 and 10? I'm 17 now.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

My first manga was Rurouni Kenshin... b/c my friend got me addicted to the anime, then bought me the first volume of the manga. (Of course this was during my last year in high school... Dang, seeing some of the other members posts with age 5 or 7 makes me feel OLD. x_x)

Signature Image

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

I read Fruits Basket first. My mom found it at Walmart and bought it 'cause she heard me talking about it. I was 11. ^-^ Even though I got the format (right to left pages) reading right, I still read the bubbles wrong and was super confused. xD

yinyangAio1

nobody special

My first manga was Alien 9 =D I read it when I was around 14 years old...man I can barely remember anything from it now XD

Tired of trying, sick of crying...I may be smiling but inside...I'm dying

first manga ever?

a hilarious one shot by hideaki sorachi called thirteen. then I went on to read a little known manga called gintama :D :D

first shoujo manga was bitter virgin...its been my favourite ever since.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

My first manga ever was Orion by Masamune Shirow. I read it when I was.... 20 or 21, I don't quite remember when. That was 16-17 years ago, which was when the world of anime and manga started seeing some import release in our country. Of course, back then, buying manga was ridiculously expensive -- each book easily costing three to five times as much as they do today. Although the books were usually somewhat bigger in size as well, so that price difference does at least partially come from this.

After that, I picked up a couple of Appleseed books and got started on Ranma 1/2. And the rest, as the cliche says, is history.

just recently started to read mangas.. first manga is alice gakuen.. the manga is still on going though.. now im into tenjo tenge manga. im 24..

haa, my first manga was Tsubasa Chronicle Reservoir - quite a new series

when i was 16 or 17 i guess and the first one was dragonball ^^

Um, the first manga I read was Shaman King when I was 11 or 12, but I think it was 11... I still love the manga though! ^^

bleach, and I'm 16! ^_^'

merged: 03-22-2009 ~ 09:16am
bleach, and I'm 16! ^_^' :)

Sagashitemonotachi

Sagashitemonotachi

Mou Hitori no Yumemi

i'll be 21
my first is sailor moon vol 8

14 years old...slam dunk for manga, but before that was Ragnarok Into the Abyss which was a manhwa

case closed when i was 12

It had to be something like Dragon Ball.

11 years old, Shaman King xD....

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

Sleeping Dreamers

The same, my first one was Shaman King, I was around 12

My first ever Manga was callled Saint Tail. I was only able to get it's last volume but i still loved it cause it was my first ever manga book. I still treasure it.

My first manga was Doraemon, when I was 6 years old. Now, I'm 12 years old...

Cholie

Cholie

(o^.')b

My very 1st manga was Pretty Face when I was about 10....maybe 12 I think.
Lol, maybe that manga was abit ecchi for my age at that time but it's a really funny manga.

I don't read manga much but anime so I think that 1st manga of mine was one of the best manga I ever read.

?(

My first manga was FMA, and I think I was 10 or 11 when I started. This was like, when it FIRST came out. Oh man, so much pride for me, since I've followed the series since the very beginning. :3

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.