Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tutorial site for grass - Minitokyo

Tutorial site for grass

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Cloudy-Buckingham

Cloudy-Buckingham

Auron Lover

My eyes burn from looking through so many tutorial websites, so I am wondering if anyone could give me a direct link to a site with good grass tutorials and for making shadows of trees, I'm on Photoshop 6.0.1 and I want to make a good night wallpaper, but my eyes, they burn

Life can be harsh- even cruel, but it is life- Auron from FFX

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

ningen.nattoli.net Her Tutorial section.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Cloudy-Buckingham

Cloudy-Buckingham

Auron Lover

I'm on Photoshop 6.0 and it doesn't come with the grass brushes ._.

Life can be harsh- even cruel, but it is life- Auron from FFX

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

A solution is someone (maybe i, but don't now) save the grass brushes and to send for you. But the problem is i don't now if this brushe from PS7 will work on ps6.... There are other solution: someone send for you a pic with the image of grasses and with this pic you make a new brush in PS6. This ultimate option don't have fail, i think....
Good lucky. See you later :)

Signature

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

i made my own grass when i made my latest wall...

just imagine a single blade of grass and draw that, i used the pen tool, then made it as a selection, then filled it with black, then edit, then define as brush? dunno what exactly but it's in the "edit" section, ya just change the settings when ya brush it in ur wall, to achieve non-uniformity...

hope that helped

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.