Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hehehe Week 4 - Minitokyo

Hehehe Week 4

Group announcement by RainfallingLove

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

hehehe...new questions...music and points will be updated soon.

1. (Opinion) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIUX7tttUmE (on 2:53 was that scene cute and funny? I thought it was lol.) (700 points)

2. (Opinion) If you were given a choice between an imac that's free of charge and a PC for a very cheap price, which would you choose? I would choose the imac^^ (700 points)

3. (Opinion) Haven just recently finished the anime "H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~", "Tonagura!", and "RahXephon"! Which of these anime has Selemental seen? (Hint: Ask her) (700 points)

4. What groups is aozoraskies an admin of? (200 points)

5. Which group did Sel create first? (300 points)

6. Which game does Sel want to buy on the XBOX 360 that has the word "Hope" in it? (Hint: ask her) (500 points)

7. What is the anime "Shikabane Hime: Aka" about? what is the opening song called? (300 points)

8. Is Haven on Hiatus or not? (200 points)

9. Did Haven enjoy the anime "Glass Maiden"? (You can find the answer in my anime list thats on my userpage) (300 points)

10. Is Haven a Poltergeist? Is anyone else one? (0 points)

Zetsuboshita! :nya:

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.