Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello there Guinea Pig... - Minitokyo

Hello there Guinea Pig...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Hello there unfortunate victims! I use to venture these forums, stealing people for guinea pigs and wreaking havoc however i've decided to come back and turn over a new leaf! It's been awhile since I've been here at Minitokyo and hope you test subjects, i mean wonderful people, will welcome me with open arms. I've seen things have definately changed since I was last here (probably about a year ago?) and hope to reconnect with some people.

I know I'm in definate need of a layout change for sure, that is one thing if anyone can help me figure out how to do so, please advise me. So, hope to meet a whole bunch of new people, feel free to add me and be

Spoiler (show)

tortured

my good friend.

Cannot wait to meet you all! >:)

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings and welcome to MT if you need any help navigating back then drop me a line and if you need any friends then by all means I'm willing to try to help out ^^ sadly I don't remember you but I wasn't someone that posted much a year ago

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Hello and welcome to Minitokyo. Enjoy your stay and hope to see ya around

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.