Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Caffeinated Extension! - Minitokyo

A Caffeinated Extension!

Group announcement by Depths-of-Sound

page 1 of 1 6 total items

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Yes, more coffee for you. But none of mine...... IT'S ALL MINE, I TELLS YA!

I could go for a nice cup of dark roast Colombian.... BLACK. Oh yes, pure for this fellow.

Anyway, the point for this announcement is that the contest being hosted by DoS and Celestial-Luminesse has been EXTENDED until the end of April. You guys and gals are so lucky. ;__;

So grab a cup/mug/can of your favorite ENERGY! booster and get those creative gears a-turnin'!

'cuz we're really hurtin' for entries.... PLEASE SAVE US I BEG YOU! *latches on to your leg*

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

*would shake dev off of her leg but is too lazy*

I admit, I haven't even started my entry... Hopefully I'll actually have time in a week or so. School is real draining me this semester. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like inactivity is all over MT right now? It just seems rather slow lately. o_O

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

My photoshop has unfortunately been lost ;__;

I like black coffee too. :D

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I am one of the many that needs more time, so hopefully I'll get some artwork out before the end of NEXT month. I missed the w?w deadline by 24 hours due to rampant laziness.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Don't give up on me! I should be able to finish my wallpaper either today or tomorrow, depending on how long it takes me to write my Art History paper XD I've worked too hard on the wallpaper to miss the date now, though the end of April is fast approaching o_O

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.