Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need Chinese Translators! - Minitokyo

Need Chinese Translators!

Group announcement by vampire-knight

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

Hi there VK fans ^^
okay sin-chan here to let you guys know that she finally got the Chinese version of the VK fanbook :nya: thanks to reimy-chan, she kindly uploaded the whole fanbook for us XD *hugs*
now we need Chinese translators, anyone here is willing to help us to release the fanbook chapters in English for everyone? :D
if anyone is interested to help then please PM me or reply to this thread ^^
minna take care & have a lovely day ;)

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

I think I can help ^_^ But not the whole book, I still have a huge pile of assignments waiting for me =D And give me some time allowance too, sometimes the internet connection in my hostel sucks like crazy >3

BakagetaKoto

BakagetaKoto

Ano Baka-san desu!

Sin-chyan is very patient and understanding. (She puts up with me, after all.) ^^ But, please make sure you're really able to take on the obligation to translate, okay? ><;

Yes, I'm ready. Chinese is my first language after all ^_^ Just not the whole fan book please =D

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I can translate Shiki's pages <3 <3 >.<
Lol. jk ^_^' Of course... other pages too XD

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

keep up the good work~~
sorry that i could not help about it = =|||

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

yay so far 2 Chinese translators XD

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

epsilon86

Scanner

epsilon86

Epsilon

How fast u need the things to be translated? Cos i can only commit myself in late may or june. When i finished my exam. I dont mind translating the whole thing but someone have to proofread my language since my english is not very good.....

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.