Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 gundam seed the movie the latest news - Minitokyo

gundam seed the movie the latest news

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

lelouchi

magic violin

many fans can't wait for the movie, included me!i don't like gsd ending. it's looked like the conflict is still going on. n i can't accept the ending. to see cagalli n lacus become the leaders then end... questions me. oooow, hate it so much. n i also care what happens between cagallixathrunxmeyrin but cagalli doesn't deserve such playboy like athrun. please forgive me, i'm cagalli fan. the movie rumored to be released on the late of 2009.i believe that movie is after g00 end. i'm wondering about chiaki's progress. no news about her condition, n very unclear
i hope somebody can share some latest news...that's really annoying

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

You can join us in here (though actually it's Athrun and Cagalli group hehehe)..
You can read all the group guestbook to know more about the upcoming SEED movie ^^

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I didn't know there was a gundam movie coming up is this live action or anime

BuBbLeS!

Signature

anime is what it'll be.

Signature
	Imagehttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2808/minitokyosig.gif

That's cool. I'm looking forward to it :)
I also felt like there wasn't enough closure in the series, especially between the characters.

i like gundam~

it's on an indefinite hiatus right now but they did say it was pushed to late 2009. (still kind of unconfirmed though)

merged: 09-04-2009 ~ 12:24pm
they say they released a teaser in 2007, has anyone seen it? I can't find it anywhere. (was it the end of GSD special edition?)

Kaname-Samas-Angel

Kaname-Samas-Angel

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

at the moment theres really nothing certain... because the date keeps getting pushed back... coz now it says 2010 and from what i know, theres no trailer what so ever...

i saw the trailer, and the OVA art design of the characters and gundam are just like back during the early UC Feds vs Zion

I can't wait for it to be released

I still think in 2010 Sunrise only release Gundam Unicorn and 00 movie,but hope they will release Seed movie too

there is a movie?

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

On wikipedia it says the creators were going to do the movie in 2010, but the decided to do the Gundam 00 movie first instead so they are doing the movie in 2011.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

I want to watch the movie.
BUT its so long till it comes out in the anime pages

lol Gundam 00 movie and then Gundam Seed movie? Wrong priorities?

Kaname-Samas-Lover

Kaname-Samas-Lover

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

i dont think Gundam Seed movie will ever come out..
they have pushed back the date so many times...

i would be pretty happy if it will be release

yeh ryt ... Gundam

Quote by thingpersonOn wikipedia it says the creators were going to do the movie in 2010, but the decided to do the Gundam 00 movie first instead so they are doing the movie in 2011.

2011? So much Gundam!

We have the 00 movie in the fall, Unicorn part 2 in the fall. I presume we'll get parts 3 and 4 of Unicorn in the Fall/Spring of 2011 as well, and then the final two parts of Unicorn in 2012 if they keep up the slow pace...

So much Gundam... So excited.

I'm curious to see what they'll do with a Seed movie though. It'd have to be nice and quick like Endless Waltz was. It's also nice that it'll not just be a quick series recap.

please not another recap!

The excuse before was that Fukuda's wife was going through cancer chemo, and because she's the writer it was put on the bcakburner. Bandai keeps hinting at it here and there, but with 00 and Unicorn now their spotlight, I'd be surprised if we ever see the SEED movie make the light of day.

oktaq

oktaq

Th_Q!D

so sad...but i will stay to wait it....^_^

thank you,

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I think Sunrise and Bandai may not bother with making a SEED movie, especially with their focusing on a 00 feature film and the Unicorn OVA series. If Unicorn is a huge success, Sunrise and Bandai will likely shift their focus on creating Gundam anime adaptations on more Universal Century related stories.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.