Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 drawing anime body - Minitokyo

drawing anime body

page 1 of 1 7 total items

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

hey i got a strange question can anybody draw a anime body the gender doesn't matter
and i can also be a tutorial from a site but no video it may sound strange but
i want to draw it with my hands and not photoshop or any other stuff

why?

uhm i think u should practice it with try to draw a picture exactly like the main one.

Anime bodies are actually realistic, so draw from life. In a lot of manga, if you cover the head, it's anatomically realistic, just with simplified lines.

posemaniacs.com
sketch a lot!

...I should follow my own advice, I suck at bodies. haha.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

Quote by DarthTofuAnime bodies are actually realistic, so draw from life. In a lot of manga, if you cover the head, it's anatomically realistic, just with simplified lines.

posemaniacs.com
sketch a lot!

...I should follow my own advice, I suck at bodies. haha.

I agree with that

?~?

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

for draw anime body you need previous knowledge in constructive anatomy and dynamic anatomy

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

julyshine

julyshine

Julye loves Lavi~?

We don't have any tutorial or something? I'm looking for some tutorials because I suck at bodies as well ><

? ??, ????? ?

Signature

I too think that look at a real person and draw. Then you will understand how a person i built up better >_<

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.