Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Talking about Socializing - Minitokyo

Talking about Socializing

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Have you ever wonder some people were truly amazing when they're socializing.

@ the party
@ school
@ their friend's houses.

What's the technique if your socializing skills turned out to be the worst.
What factors that affects our social lives. Is it really important?

Well, if you would ask me about that matter I might as well bounce back the question to you.
:D

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

That depends so much on the kind of people you surround yourself with that it's hard to give a proper answer. There's one thing that's the absolute truth, though; No matter what you do and how you act, there's people out there that won't like you.

It's mostly a matter of choosing the social circles that puts the least amount of stress on yourself. If you can do that, staying relaxed and honest with yourself is the best way to win people over, which will, in turn, help yourself. But furthermore, never compromise on your personality traits. It's fine to adjust yourself a little bit to make it easier on others, but if you have to change too much of yourself to make people like you, it's probably not worth it.

Tenin

Tenin

and plus, if you change urself too much for too long, u start to become the person u acting to be and it ur old self will become lost forever... no joke....

Why is it always the uncle...

Man if I knew the secrets to becoming a social butterfly, it would make my life a whole lot easier. Luckily I have friends who are pretty social, so I get introduced to new people all the time, but I still find it awkward at times. It's not easy being shy, and becoming social isn't something that happens over night. There have been many times where people have thought that I wasn't having fun at a party or that I was stuck up, because I just stuck mostly with my friends and didn't really talk to people, when in truth it was just because I didn't know what to do or say. All very frustrating. My advice, is pretty much like what Northy said, hang out with friends that you feel comfortable with and hang out in places where you don't feel too out of your element. That way you won't feel stressed and you'll be able to open up and just be you.

Oh and becoming social, doesn't mean you'll be changing who you are. You'll still have the same interests and hobbies. Being able to have a relaxed conversation with someone is a skill, some people have to work hard at it, while others are just born with the talent.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Quote by NorthyThat depends so much on the kind of people you surround yourself with that it's hard to give a proper answer. There's one thing that's the absolute truth, though; No matter what you do and how you act, there's people out there that won't like you.

It's mostly a matter of choosing the social circles that puts the least amount of stress on yourself. If you can do that, staying relaxed and honest with yourself is the best way to win people over, which will, in turn, help yourself. But furthermore, never compromise on your personality traits. It's fine to adjust yourself a little bit to make it easier on others, but if you have to change too much of yourself to make people like you, it's probably not worth it.

I have to agree with this, personally I've learned to act like myself and let them sort out how they like me or not, they don't like me then they leave me alone...online is an entirely different story but this is for the real world type thing

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

maybe depends onn if your a people person or not. I'm not a people person at all /heh

meh sig banners are overrated

socializing builds up ur character

screwthepenguin

screwthepenguin

the mendicant

socializing takes great deal of gutts..
and honestly, i'm not great at it.. X.X

Signature Image
screw me once blame on you, screw me twice blame on me

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.