Feature Gallery Shake-Up

Group announcement by Simple-ism

page 1 of 1 4 total items

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Cancel

Given that the group has gone into a bit of a hiatus/hibernating mode, I've decided to shake things up a bit - specifically the feature gallery, which will become the "Staff Picks Gallery." The nominations and voting system will stay in place, but group staff will be able to automatically feature walls that they like instead of needing to wait for votes. Not to discourage nominations/voting - to get into the "Featured Gallery Items" section, a wall will still need to receive multiple votes :)

As an aside, I'm hoping to end the current Inspiration Project in the next month(s). I have a great idea for the theme of the next Inspiration Project that I'm dying to do and don't want to give away quite yet. But is there enough interest amongst group members in another Inspiration Project? Please pipe up with a quick post if you'd be interested in participating :)

Cancel

I'm interested =)

Hey

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Cancel

I'd love to join another Inspiration Project too. Hope the theme won't be hard for me. ^^

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Cancel

Quote by gaara-no-shukakuI'd love to join another Inspiration Project too. Hope the theme won't be hard for me. ^^

Nope - it should be quite easy for all sorts of people to jump in x3 Like the current theme hopefully XD

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.