Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 gendo1 is a PC Gamer. Anyone Else? - Minitokyo

gendo1 is a PC Gamer. Anyone Else?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

My system specs:
System01:
1.6 GHz Athlon AMD Processor
1 GB Dell PC3200 DDR RAM
64MB Radeon 9000 (AGP)

System02:
64 Bit AMD Athlon Processor
1 GB XMS Corsair Heat Sink LCD PC3200 RAM
Radeon 9600 XT 128MB (AGP)

That's all I will post for now, as i'm not sure everyone knows what comp they have. I wouldn't doubt there are some gamers here, so let me know if you want to talk a little. I need some PC Gaming Convos! :-(

Signature

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Yea i play also sometimes if i find an interesting game. There hasn't been lot's of those lately but that's ok. More time for do something else.

AMD Athlon 2700+
1GB Samsung ddr 400 (PC3200) memory.
Ati Radeon 9700 pro 128MB

Rest of my pc's specs can be found on my webby if someone is interested.

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

You're awfull friendly. I wlil make you my friend.
BF Vietnam just came out, and UT 2004. I have both. I have been playing the new splinter cell for about 4 hours. It's not all that great. I can't wait till Half-Life 2. Now there will be a game. SAY! where is Doom 3? isn't that supposed to be out by now?

Signature

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Heh, no 1 really knows when doom 3 is supposed to be out. I heard soemthing about this fall, but you never know. It's a big mystery like Half-life 2. Release date unknown.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Sorry bud, already a pc specs thread :D

http://www.minitokyo.net/?loc=showthread&id=184

Other than that, i have ut2k4..pretty sweet and they released a new map pack.

Signature

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

Actually Doom 3 was supposed to be released this month. Half-Life 2 is set for Sept 30. Last I heard.

Signature

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Yes, it was supposed to release already, but you never know when they will actually release it. Anyways, doom3 will be one game in my list to get :)

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

I think the HAVOC Engine and Direct X 9.b are going to make the next few FPS games.

Signature

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I am kind of a gamer though I usually only play at LAN parties and such, I highly doubt HL2 will make its release date, no game ever does. Plus have you checked out the source leak, they have a long long long way to go. Ok not so long they have done a lot since it came out. Just an example as to games not making there release dates....Duke Nukem Forever.
I like UT2K4 I am just waiting for them to release there first patch, hopefull they will follow in tradition and add a no cd-crack to it:).

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

HL2 better make its release date, it's been delayed for a year anyways from its original planned release.

Doom 3, I hear will be out May or June? But nothing's official, so "when it's done."

I play games sometimes, I'm still into Desert Combat and Prince of Persia, but I play slightly older games like Warcraft 3 and Command and Conquer.

P4 3.3 Ghz (really a P4 2.4C)
1 GB Mushkin PC3500 Level II (best RAM ever)
Abit IC7-G
more junk...

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

I'm a pretty hadrcore gamer since i upgraded from my old compaq (700 MHz). I have about 60 PC Games, not all good. I have all the best ones out right now and plan to add H2 and D3. THanks for the info guys, I didn't know any of those new release dates. and you're probably right, it'll be a while.

Anyone anxious to play Halo 2? Was the release date Sep. 30 too?

Signature

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

My Personal Computer aka 'Mel':
AMD Anthlon XP 2400
ATI Raedon 9800 XT 256MB
1024 mb pc 2700 ram
Monitor 27'' (IBM tv monitor) 1280 x 1024 (old but awesome!)
HD 80GB, and 20GB Backup hd

Mel's Desktop:
http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img3&image=desk1.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Axim X3 handheld PC aka 'Minase':
400mhz processor
64mb ram
64mb flash rom
256mb SD card
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notebook aka "Malestrom"
2.4 ghz AMD processor
512 mb ram
ATI Raedon 9800 XT 128mb
17" lcd monitor
HD: 80GB internal hd, 120GB external hd
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though my computers are rigged to play games i mostly use them to watch anime and video files or i just surf the web. I bought UT2004 and am currently addicted. The addition of vehicles was a good part of the game, and as usual their weapons are awesome! :)

Cant wait until i can buy Doom 3. ~_~

May the Woot be with you!

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

The only game which is currently in the focus of my interest is "Far Cry".
It graphics can hold on with Doom 3 and Half-Life 2 easily and the best thing is that it is already released. :)
And I'm so proud that it was developed by Germans. :D

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Hmm...me now playing Far Cry, Painkiller and Colin Mcrae Rally 4. Not playing any on my PS2 console now. Already outta cash. :P.

My main rig //
2.8 Ghz Intel P4
1Gb PC3200 DDR
Gigabyte GA-8KNXP Mobo
Nvidia GeForce FX 5900 (StarStorm X 56.72 driver)
Audigy 2 ZS
Creative GigaWorks S750 speaker set. =)

EDIT: Btw, those that are playing 'Far Cry' right now might want to see this performance tweak guide ( http://www.tweakguides.com/Farcry_2.html ). Even my rig I have to run it at 1024x768 resolution at medium-high details.

-Timber

-Timber

glass guru

I was a PC gamer.....but unfortunately my pocketbook can't keep up with technology so my system can't run anything new.

P3 700
384 meg PC100
GF2 Pro 64 meg

Signature

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

AMD Athlon XP 1800+
512 mb DDR
Geforce 4 MX440SE

Well, I think my system is no longer suit to be a PC Gamer...need to change one soon!!

I dont play that many games on the computer. I have unreal tourn 2004 but dont play too much. i rather play on my GBA, PS, or Cube

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Quote by NoctumThe only game which is currently in the focus of my interest is "Far Cry".
It graphics can hold on with Doom 3 and Half-Life 2 easily and the best thing is that it is already released. :)

Yeah, it looks nice and it's playable but that's kinda all. I didn't like the stupid monsters in it. They ruin too mabny games with them. Just against humans would be a nicer to play against. Especially when you are indoors and you see a huge faddy monster with a rocket launcher in his hand around the corner and you go peek is he still there. Next thing you know is that rocket smashes your head from 1 meter from the alien and it doesn't even geat hurt. Realistic? No.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.