Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kuroshitsuji Ending [Spoilers] - Minitokyo

Kuroshitsuji Ending [Spoilers]

page 1 of 1 4 total items

UsagiYuki

The Falafel Alchemist

[spoiler]

So, I just finished watching Kuroshitsuji and I was wondering what every one else thought of how it ended. Personaly I thought the ending was amazing even though it was very sad T_T. Part of me wishes the ending was a happy one, but I think that might of ruined the effect of the anime as a whole if all the way through it was a drama and then had a totally happy ending. I still think it was really sad and I would have liked to see the characters happy but, in the end Ciel found peace so in a way it ended in just the right way. So tell me what you think! :)

I can't believe it's already ended!and like this!I still can't believe it...I seem to remember that the story in the anime differs from the one in the manga which is ongoing,right?too few anime episodes IMO,I thought there were more.Either way it's an awesome series,I was hooked since the first episode!

Well, personally I prefer the manga over the anime, cause the anime is obvious made so it isent so dark as the manga.

As for the ending, well I suppose it was a fine ending. I'll give it....8 out of 10.

I would have loved to see the circus act animated, but its not even finished in the manga so...
They made a lot of side characters in the anime, but to be honest, that butler Ash was a bit creepy. But on the other hand i think it was interesting to see angels be so arrogant and...mean ^_^

Spoiler (show)

However I did enjoy seeing Angela whipping Sebastian, hehe ^_____^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.