Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reset browsing skin; notification issue? - Minitokyo

Reset browsing skin; notification issue?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Melly

Scanner

Melly

First off, I apologize if I'm making this post in the wrong section. I'd like to reset my browsing skin to Minitokyo's default one, but when I select "default" on the options page, it switches to a minimal design with a white background, as demonstrated in this image. Selecting "view background" in firefox attempts to load http://static.minitokyo.net/images/styles/blue/html/bg02.jpg which results in a 404 page, so I assume this is a legitimate bug.

Less on the bug side of things (but while I'm here), I was curious if there was a way to change usernames or transfer existing credits to another name? I assume not, but I thought I'd ask just in case. See, I made this username ages ago and carelessly began uploading before I realized I was even using this one... so it's kind of embarrassing =X If there isn't a way, well, that's alright too.

Thank you for the assistance!

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Logging out and back in should fix the first problem :)
you can PM me about the second question.

Melly

Scanner

Melly

Thank you for the help =D It ended up fixing it on its own; I assume someone reset it, or maybe logging in and out really did the trick? I'm always logged in anyway, so that very well could have been the case (???) And I'll be PMing you soon, thanks.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.