Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 AFU - NEW! Anime/Manga Trivia Masters Game RULES - Minitokyo

AFU - NEW! Anime/Manga Trivia Masters Game RULES

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Uhm hi everyone! This new thing about AFU have been a long time plan and now is the time to have it announce to the public... haha

ANIME/MANGA TRIVIA MASTERS GAME

This is just like the Scavenger Hunt/Character Hunt/Guess what/Guess who/etc...
but mainly about anime/manga. Also the answers to the questions given will be rarely found in the net, so you need to REALLY know the anime/manga. I will use not-so-popular anime to be fair because if I use popular animes then it'll be an easy win for someone... right? And yeah... It's a TRIVIA masters game... know what it means - the TRIVIA word? I know you know what trivia means... :)

Who will be hailed as the winner or the ANIME/MANGA TRIVIA MASTER for the round?

We will have scoring systems... we have 3 anime/manga categories and you can answer anything... it's also a first-come-first-serve basis... meaning the one who answered first will have the points... the points will be announced in the game thread... The winner will also have a section in the AFU page as the trivia master for the round.. and have a winner card from me... all participants will have a participation card from me too.. :)

Where will we post our answers?

Please post your answers in the game thread. :D

IMPORTANT!

The game's deadline is 3 weeks... but after 2 weeks the Scavenger Hunt will be posted but still you can still have 1 week more to answer the ANIME/MANGA TRIVIA MASTERS GAME...

clear?

Any questions? Just reply to this thread... :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

I just have this one suggestion and that is Meyrin wait all 3 weeks before the Scavenger Hunt is started and one reminder and that is as far as the answers being rarely found on the net I hope that you remember that some people including myself don't get to read manga that often. I just started reading a manga magazine last month in time to catch the start of one manga series and even that won't help me that much figure out some of these. And there may be some animes and manga that your it of those that will take part has ever read.

Quote by RavenSilverRose
I just have this one suggestion and that is Meyrin wait all 3 weeks before the Scavenger Hunt is started and one reminder and that is as far as the answers being rarely found on the net I hope that you remember that some people including myself don't get to read manga that often. I just started reading a manga magazine last month in time to catch the start of one manga series and even that won't help me that much figure out some of these. And there may be some animes and manga that your it of those that will take part has ever read.

Uhm what about 1 month deadline? I've been thinking of it..

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

That'd work better give people a good chance to try to find em. Just remember to have fun.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.