Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 AFU - NEW! Anime/Manga Trivia Masters Game Round 1 - Minitokyo

AFU - NEW! Anime/Manga Trivia Masters Game Round 1

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

page 1 of 1 4 total items

How to play the game? Read this -> AFU - NEW! Anime/Manga Trivia Masters Game RULES

ANIME/MANGA TRIVIA QUESTIONS
The deadline of answering this round will be for 3 weeks, but after 2 weeks it launched the Scavenger Hunt will go after.^^
To help you answer the questions, I prepared one hint in every question. Also, feel free to search the net for the answers or if you like read the manga and watch the anime.

(Prince of Tennis Questions) If answered a question in this anime category, you will have 10 points, but for the last question it will be for 20 points.

1. When you heard "WITH CLOSED EYES, MY HEART FEELS YOU", to whom is it usually referring to?
Answer Hint: He's a Seigaku tennis regular and he always have closed eyes and smiling face.

2. If Ryoma Echizen is called as the EAST SUPER ROOKIE, who is called as the WEST SUPER ROOKIE?
Answer Hint: He's the strongest player in Shitenhouji Chuu tennis regulars and the shortest as well.(haha!).

3. Whose tactic is the so-called "BIBLE"?
Answer Hint: He defeated Fuji Syusuke of Seigaku in an official match for the Semi-finals of the Nationals. He's from the school Shitenhouji Chuu like the answer in number 2.

4. THE PRINCE vs THE CHILD OF GOD. 1)Who are they? 2)Who won the match?
Answer Hints: 1) One came from Rikkai Dai while the other one from Seishun Gakuen. 2)The one who won had amnesia before the match.

(Elemental Gelade Questions) If answered a question in this anime category, you will have 20 points.

1. Who is the opponent of Ren and Coud when they sang for the "Armor of Wind"?
Answer Hint: She is the adopted older sister of Lilia, an eden raid.

2. Who is the one and only Eden Raid hunter who began to work in Arc Aile later in the series?
Answer Hint: He works with his Eden Raid, Tilel, who is known with her defensive abilities.

(Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Questions) If answered a question in this anime category, you will have 30 points.

1. Haruka Suzumiya got married later at the end of the series but not to Takayuki (remember Takayuki chosen Mitsuki). What is her family name now?
Answer Hint: Watch the final episode.

2. What is the name of the story picture book that Haruka wrote?
Answer Hint: The title has "treasure" in it.

(what anime/manga part)
60 POINTS
From what anime/manga is known to have a couple kiss and one says "Serves you right"?
hint: This category is not in MT.

I don't know if I made it too easy but... anyways... good luck!

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

rencoud80

rencoud80

My favorite anime Erementar Gerad!

1. Who is the opponent of Ren and Coud when they sang for the "Armor of Wind"?
Answer Hint: She is the adopted older sister of Lilia, an eden raid.
Answer: Rasati

2. Who is the one and only Eden Raid hunter who began to work in Arc Aile later in the series?
Answer Hint: He works with his Eden Raid, Tilel, who is known with her defensive abilities.
Answer: Wolx

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

(what anime/manga part)
60 POINTS
From what anime/manga is known to have a couple kiss and one says "Serves you right"?
hint: This category is not in MT.

Answer: Itazura na KISS

merged: 04-05-2009 ~ 08:31am
1. Haruka Suzumiya got married later at the end of the series but not to Takayuki (remember Takayuki chosen Mitsuki). What is her family name now?
Answer Hint: Watch the final episode.

Answer: Murakami Haruka

merged: 04-05-2009 ~ 08:42am
2. What is the name of the story picture book that Haruka wrote?
Answer Hint: The title has "treasure" in it.

Answer: Hontou no takaramono (The real treasure)

Zaza all your answers are correct :)
Rencoud80 all your answers are correct too^^

Rencoud80 - 40

I WILL ADD MORE PRINCE OF TENNIS QUESTIONS

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.