Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Not exactly new.. - Minitokyo

Not exactly new..

page 1 of 1 4 total items

But hello :) I realize I have never introduced myself, so hello! You can just call me Dreamy. I absolutely enjoy anime, both the artwork and the writing it requires. I once loved making wallpapers, and while I submitted a few (things I made more than a few years ago), I'm afraid I have lost my touch. I want to start again, so if there are any tips any of you have I'd love to hear it :) Hmm. There's alot of things I enjoy and love to do, so instead of making a list I'll just leave it at that. Hope to get to know some of you and glad to be a part of this community :D

Signature

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

I never introduced myself either; never felt the need. I'm just kind of.... here.

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

never intro myself way back then either I just sorted starting posting and went from there hehe...ever so late to do an intro now ^^ but welcome to mt, well both of you then hehe ^^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

hey my name is mick and if i lost my touch i go to a forrest or do something i like

why?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.